VUVUZELA

Ronald McDonald

I can't say I like it, but I have become used to it now.  It doesn't bother me like it did the first day.  I think it gives this World Cup something completely different.

:dunno:

I'm a closet fan of this Vuvuzela horn.  Earlier I downloaded the Vuvuzela "Ap" on my iphone and everytime I scored a goal while playing FIFA World Cup on my xbox I would "Blow" my Vuvuzela horn......yea it's pretty awesome

Could you imagine opposing offenses trying to call plays with over 80000 of those things blaring.

You can't use them in the SEC.  There is a rule against artificial noisemakers in the stadium.  Oh, what?  Somebody has 50,000 cowbells in a stadium.  Uhhhhh!!??  That is OK, they only use them during stoppages of play; ie timeouts, quarter breaks.  Yeah, RIGHT!!! 

They used to bother me but I just ignore them!!

Cowbells or vuvuzelas??  :dunno:

I can't decide if they sound more like a swarm of bees or an indy car race.  Either way it is annoying. 

Guest Autiger88

Cowbells or vuvuzelas??   :dunno:

I can't decide if they sound more like a swarm of bees or an indy car race.  Either way it is annoying. 

Cowbelles I can't stand the vuvuzelas I don't even watch Soccer but thanks to Sportsnation I heard them and they are annoying as hell!! :banghead:

Cowbells or vuvuzelas??   :dunno:

Cowbelles I can't stand the vuvuzelas I don't even watch Soccer but thanks to Sportsnation I heard them and they are annoying as hell!! :banghead:

you have to be able to understand the tradition and i've been to an indy car race they don't sound like an indy car a t all!! i agree with the bees though

Archived