Student Tickets

GoCrazyAuburn

Yeah, they do it by hours, so July 14 is likely the freshman date or something. And those are the individual game tickets for away games, not the season tickets...though I'd be surprised if they aren't going really quickly as well.

i got my student tickets as soon as they started selling them including bama.

yea, i didn't quite have enough hours and am greatly pissed bama is already sold out

• 1 month later...

My daughter is an incoming freshman and she was not able to buy tickets.  If I buy her a season ticket package, will she be able to sit in the student section?

Any ideas or suggestions, especially from current or recent students, would be greatly appreciated.

War Eagle!

My daughter is an incoming freshman and she was not able to buy tickets.  If I buy her a season ticket package, will she be able to sit in the student section?

Any ideas or suggestions, especially from current or recent students, would be greatly appreciated.

War Eagle!

If you buy her a season ticket package, she will won't be in the student section. She'll be elsewhere.

War Eagle!

She is better off offering someone a lot of cash for their student tickets. Auburn doesn't care if it is her id (Auburn Ignited Card) or not. When I transferred to Auburn I had no hours here so I had to give a guy $400 for his id, it included all home games. She will be able to find one for most all games, if she is willing to pay enough she will get any ticket she wants. O am a senior at Auburn and run across tickets all the time, ff you have more questions about it feel free to send me a message.

War Eagle!

I don't know what the rule is, but I see students entering and leaving the student section all of the time.  I've never had reason to leave.

So I think there is a way for this to work.  You might want to call the ticket office to confirm.

There are rails on both sides of the student section and it's also blocked by the concession stands, so I don't know how you would go in and out. Students though don't use "tickets" anymore; we have the Auburn Ignited card and student tickets go straight to our card account. If you buy regular tickets, then, I doubt they will be student section since we only swipe our cards as we go in. I'm not 100%, but pretty sure. Hope this helps, even if it doesn't sound like the answer you'd like  :dunno:

War Eagle!

She is better off offering someone a lot of cash for their student tickets. Auburn doesn't care if it is her id (Auburn Ignited Card) or not. When I transferred to Auburn I had no hours here so I had to give a guy $400 for his id, it included all home games. She will be able to find one for most all games, if she is willing to pay enough she will get any ticket she wants. O am a senior at Auburn and run across tickets all the time, ff you have more questions about it feel free to send me a message.

Well I need 3 for the first game. If you run across any, please let me know. Thanks in advance. Anyone else who knows aanything on that front, send me a PM.

There are rails on both sides of the student section and it's also blocked by the concession stands, so I don't know how you would go in and out. Students though don't use "tickets" anymore; we have the Auburn Ignited card and student tickets go straight to our card account. If you buy regular tickets, then, I doubt they will be student section since we only swipe our cards as we go in. I'm not 100%, but pretty sure. Hope this helps, even if it doesn't sound like the answer you'd like  :dunno:

I am a student by the way.  And it is possible to enter and leave because I have seen it.  It's not just a rail, it's a fence with a gate.  The gate opens and closes.

I'm pretty sure you enter and leave the section by flashing the Auburn Ignited Card.  Not 100%, that's why I told him to call and confirm somewhere.

I am 90% sure if you buy your kid regular season tickets he/she will be able to get into the student section by presenting his/her AU ID or AU Ignited Card ONCE ALREADY INSIDE THE STADIUM.  They will not take the ticket stub at the student gates.

As I learned last year with my daughter who is a AU Soph. Students must have a AU Ignite card to enter the Student Section. Although they can leave the Student section, to go to other parts of the stadium, they are not allowed to return. Sort of a "One Way" gate controlled by ushers.

I am a student by the way.  And it is possible to enter and leave because I have seen it.  It's not just a rail, it's a fence with a gate.  The gate opens and closes.

I'm pretty sure you enter and leave the section by flashing the Auburn Ignited Card.  Not 100%, that's why I told him to call and confirm somewhere.

I am 90% sure if you buy your kid regular season tickets he/she will be able to get into the student section by presenting his/her AU ID or AU Ignited Card ONCE ALREADY INSIDE THE STADIUM.  They will not take the ticket stub at the student gates.

This is absolutely not true.  You can only enter the student section through the student section gates with a valid student id "loaded" with tickets.  once inside you can leave the way you came in or you can cross the barricade into the non-student sections but once you leave the student section you will not be allowed back in even if you have valid student tickets.  Your id card is swiped once when you go in, after that the ticket is no good.  Also you cannot enter the student section with a regular ticket and student id.  THE ONLY WAY IN IS A ONE TIME ENTERANCE THROUGH THE STUDENT SECTION GATES ONE WAY BY SWIPING THE VALID STUDENT ID OF A STUDENT WHO HAS PAID FOR SEASON TICKETS THROUGH TIGER I.  Ive seen tickets this year go for anywhere between 350 and 500 dollars.

Archived