69-72 baseball pictures

Does any one have any baseball team pictures of the 69-72 teams? The university does not seem to have any archives from back then.

Thanks augolf and NorthEnd  :thumbsup: The Glom had team pics for 2 of the years and also had 3 action shot of my father-in-law in action. During his divorce most of his Auburn stuff went missing, been trying to find some pictures for his 60th bday. Also found some cool stuff about a family friend Claude Saia( Running Back coach for Shug), I never knew he was one of the top 2 candidates for the athletic director job after Haley, lost out to Coach Dye.  Thanks again.

Thanks augolf and NorthEnd  :thumbsup: The Glom had team pics for 2 of the years and also had 3 action shot of my father-in-law in action. During his divorce most of his Auburn stuff went missing, been trying to find some pictures for his 60th bday. Also found some cool stuff about a family friend Claude Saia( Running Back coach for Shug), I never knew he was one of the top 2 candidates for the athletic director job after Haley, lost out to Coach Dye.  Thanks again.

If I may ask who is your father-in-law? I'll understand if you do not want to answer.

If I may ask who is your father-in-law? I'll understand if you do not want to answer.

He would not mind. # 4 Wayne Hall, played 3rd base. I loved seeing the dugouts in the pics. Plainsman Park has seen some upgrades since then. He is first guy on the right 2nd row  and at bat in other pick.

gloms&CISOPTR=19820&DMSCALE=14.16163&DMWIDTH=750&DMHEIGHT=1013.54796073&DMX=0&DMY=0&DMTEXT=%201971%20baseball&REC=1&DMTHUMB=0&DMROTATE=0

Archived