Concerned about the number of injuries

Scrambledog

I fear Trovon Reed is going to end up like some other hyped players (their names evade me now) that never got passed injuries enough to shine.  It never seems to fail any more   :banghead:

Oh yeah Tristan Davis is one of them though he had a great game or two he never seemed to get going again after his injury.

Trovon is fine and will play in the opener. 

I fear Trovon Reed is going to end up like some other hyped players (their names evade me now) that never got passed injuries enough to shine.  It never seems to fail any more   :banghead:

Oh yeah Tristan Davis is one of them though he had a great game or two he never seemed to get going again after his injury.

Trovon is fine and will play in the opener. 

^^^ of course he will... hes going to do big things this year.

FWIW, the Dolphins just cut Tristan. Interesting that UAT has NO ONE out due to preseason injury. Is that in part due to something diferent in conditioning?

theyve had plenty of people out. I know Ingram and Richardson were out a day or two because of minor injuries and the freshman safeties were out for a few days with twisted ankles and such. Also theyve only scrimmaged 2 times to our 4.

Man, don't even go there!  Let's be positive because you are talking about Percy Harvin without the migraines.

Sorry it has worn on me mentally to see so many of our supposed greats seem to fail due to injury.  Even last year seemed to be ruined by McCallebs injury and oh don't forget Chris Todds repaired arm that seemed to go bad then come back after a losing streak.

Oh make it stop!   :'(

:P  Ok I'm done worrying about this stuff because Trovon is going to break records this year along with the rest of the offense!   :happydance:

Sorry, I should have communicated better- uat is PRESENTLY at 100%, as even Kendall Kelley is back at full-speed.

I took the liberty to edit your capitalization. Don't let it happen again.  :wareagle:

1) None of the injured are starters at this point.

2) None of the injuries are season enders at this point.

3) Most of the injured will be fine for game 1 if we decide to use them.

What year was it we lost our 1 team center,  then our 2nd team center,  then 3rd team center,  then 4th team center,  then we lost our 5th team center?

That was a bad year for injuries.

Archived