job question

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

people that've done this before , i interviewed for a job on monday at allegiance staffing, i called today to check on it , and the secretary said she was writing me up for today does that mean writing that i called or what thats the first time i've ever called bout a job, just wondering what writing up means

your best bet would be to call back and ask what she meant....  :dunno: Granted she might write you up a 2nd time, but least you will know.. :D

i bet it does mean you're on a waiting list. because isnt allegiance staffing a job placement firm? if so, then just hang on till a job becomes available for you.

I would like to know what the heck you said to the girl for her to write you up like that??? I think they give free etiquette classes for job hunting at the community center...Ok Ok I am just kidding..Hope your job hunt turns out well

I think it probably means she is "writing up" your profile for their records to be entered in the database of applicants and available jobs.  Any jobs that you are qualified for will be matched with you and they should set up an appointment for you.  Good Luck Warrior!!

Archived