:om: 23

WAR EAGLE!

- Emory Blake: 5 rec, 71yds, 1TD
- Michael Dyer: 28 car, 177yds, 1TD
- Eltoro Freeman: 11 tackles
- Philip Lutzenkirchen: 3 rec, 27yds, 2TDs
- Onterio McCalebb: 15 car, 61yds
- Clint Moseley: 12-15, 150yds, 4TDs
Support our Sponsors -- Please show your appreciation to our sponsors by visiting their websites or establishments and patronizing them when they can be of service to you. Thank you in advance for your support. War Eagle!

#2 RunInRed

RunInRed

War Eagle!

• ADMIN
  • 25,076 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

AU is now 6-3 (4-2 SEC) on the season.  The 4-2 number is particularly impressive and I think most realistic fans would have taken it back in August...
Support our Sponsors -- Please show your appreciation to our sponsors by visiting their websites or establishments and patronizing them when they can be of service to you. Thank you in advance for your support. War Eagle!

#3 Tigermike

Tigermike

BOT Chairman

• MOD
  • 33,337 posts

War Eagle!!!

The 2nd quarter wasn't pretty but they made up for in in the 2nd half

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 ShocksMyBrain

ShocksMyBrain

BOT Member

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,308 posts

Awesome 2nd half!
I love my backyard.

Posted Image

#5 Earthcat

Earthcat

Asst Head Coach

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Great dominating win, I hate trash touchdowns.
WAR EAGLE! HAIL SKINS!

#6 RunInRed

RunInRed

War Eagle!

• ADMIN
  • 25,076 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:22 PM

And how about a shout out for Eltoro Freeman?  Great game.

#7 dyehardaufan

dyehardaufan

Professor

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:27 PM

View PostRunInRed, on 29 October 2011 - 08:22 PM, said:

And how about a shout out for Eltoro Freeman?  Great game.
Absolutely he has shown over the past month he should be the starter over the Holland

#8 WarEagle123

WarEagle123

Asst Head Coach

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

View PostRunInRed, on 29 October 2011 - 08:21 PM, said:

AU is now 6-3 (4-2 SEC) on the season.  The 4-2 number is particularly impressive and I think most realistic fans would have taken it back in August...

Did anyone else notice towards the end of the game when espn put up the standings of the sec west they said we were 6-3 overall and 3-3 in conference

#9 RunInRed

RunInRed

War Eagle!

• ADMIN
  • 25,076 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

Gene Chizik: "When we've lost, our team has been really resilient. We're going to take a lot of positives away from the game."
Chizik: "It was a great team win. When one part of our team was not necessarily producing, another part of it was."
Chizik: "We have not let one loss beat us twice in a row. For a young football team, that speaks highly of them."
Chizik: "When the outside world is saying 'how are you going to win any in October,' that's all well and good. But nobody in the locker room's saying that."
Chizik said Cody Parkey was "off the chart" with his kickoffs. "He's just an incredible weapon for us."
Chizik, on Emory Blake: "You can see the impact he certainly has in our offense."
Chizik said Clint Moseley "did a good job of getting the ball where he needed to get it most of the time. It was a better night for Clint."
Chizik said he doesn't regret decision to not go to Moseley earlier in the year.
Chizik said he's "really, really proud" of Eltoro Freeman: "He's a very emotional player. I think he's getting better every week."
Chizik said Freeman "is playing with energy. He's playing with passion. I don't think I've seen him have this much fun in two years here."
Chizik said Mike Dyer "has had some tough sledding here the last couple weeks. You just got to keep chopping wood, and you do what you do."
Chizik said Gabe Wright "is ready. I think his maturation progress from August til now has been huge. It was time for him to start."
Chizik said Kenneth Carter "has played well for us, but he's been banged up. It was just time" for Wright.

@AUBlog

Chizik: "The question I get a lot is, 'How does your team respond after losses?'... I can't say we had any bad days of practice."
Chizik on Emory Blake: "Emory's not 100 percent. He's still got a long way to 100 percent..He's still playing beat up, but he was ready to go."
Chizik on Eltoro Freeman: "He's a very emotional player." He's learning to "calm down" and "absorb the game plan."
Chizik: "We've lost 3 games to the No. 1, number whatever and number whatever teams in the country."

@auburnbeat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users