ALL THINGS Cyrus...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I'm not trying to prove myself to anyone, and as I said before, nothing's ever 100% until it is officially confirmed. I will say if I am wrong, I will admit it, and probably be too gun shy to post again, lol..

man i appreciate it!! been worried bout this all day..now maybe i will get some decent sleep...thanks again WDE!!!

I got a feeling his brother isn't happy at uat.

You know he isnt happy......All anyone talked about is how they are so deep at every spot

but this year their line sucked and is what costs them a few games.........Go with your heart means, bro dont come here it is not what they said it was.

Also, I was told that his brother was a big influence on his decision...

Your getting this for a Grad Asst on the Football team, Right?

Jody its the presidents of the united states of america the song is called "peaches"  here is the link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvcohzJvviQ

LOL......yes that is it!!!!!!!

I just got a big laff out of that......thanks!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know I'm not a mod or ST, but I just got word from a GA on the team that Cyrus will sign and stay with Auburn, and that the papers will be faxed tomorrow. I am not known to be a sunshine pumper, and I rarely post about recruits, but this guy has been very reliable since I've known him. TIFWIW. War Eagle!!

Thanks for the info...

One thing I like about AE is not only the info from our MODS, but also the input from the members...

Hope this info is true in the morning... if not, we'll see what happens next...

Jody its the presidents of the united states of america the song is called "peaches"  here is the link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvcohzJvviQ

movin to the country gonna eat me a lotta peaches.......

OK......

wasnt there a song about 15 years ago about picking some peaches by some popular group

one of you song junkies will know........lol

Peaches by Presidents of the United States.  I referenced it last night in some thread.

Yes I am. In what he knows about Cyrus, he wants to sleep on it but he believes the papers will be faxed tomorrow...

Yes I am. In what he knows about Cyrus, he wants to sleep on it but he believes the papers will be faxed tomorrow...

Thanks. Night all

I haven't heard this song in forever! I think it came out in like 1995. Takes me back.

I haven't heard this song in forever! I think it came out in like 1995. Takes me back.

Yea takes me back as well.....I remember a little guy coming into work one night singing that song and I asked him what in the hell was he singing......That really makes me feel old to know I was working a 5p - 3a job at the time. I woudl die if I had to do that now

Everytime someone other than a mod post info they're called a liar or basically told to shut it because they're not a mod and it really bugs me. Not everyone is out to get us. Some people actually have good info. Can we try to be a little more respectful? You don't have to believe it but you don't have to be a butthole either.

You preach on my man!!!

This is what has killed me here lately.........if you dont have 3000+ posts or have a mod beside your name you are thought to not have any info. This guy has said something that he believes to be true and some people just want to slam him in the ground. If CK does fax that LOI tomorrow I wonder if those same jackwagons will post to this thread that they were in fact jackwagons for treating said poster the way they did.

Post a link??? Who is your source??? I will believe it when I see it???

Why even post a reply if you do not believe it...All you are hoping for is for you yourself to be right and said poster to be wrong......He has said if he is wrong he will admit it.......you just blast away....I hope you have the backbone to say your were wrong if that LOI comes in tomorrow!!!!!

I do not think the concern with a number of members is the info that people are providing. I think it has to more with the way it is said. I am not saying it is intentional but sometimes people post things and word them in a way as if they are saying "I am better than you". That is why AUFAN4EVER's post was refreshing to some of us. He gave is info in a very thorough and humble way. It was a nice way of posting it.

Archived