ALL THINGS Cyrus...

Red, is this situation with CK fluid, or is there a time when he is to announce his decision?

Both.  The situation is very fluid, and there is a time he's going to announce.  Unfortunately, the second part is dependent on the first.

But if the second part is dependant on the first, and the fluidity of the situation is fluid, then the situation should be resolved according to series of events being fluid and dependant on the situational nature of the fluidity of the issues presented by the parties being fluid. Am I close?  ;D:tease:

If viscosity=the property of a fluid that describes the resistance to motion under an applied shear stress, and the CK situation IS fluid, then...  

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red, is this situation with CK fluid, or is there a time when he is to announce his decision?

Both.  The situation is very fluid, and there is a time he's going to announce.  Unfortunately, the second part is dependent on the first.

But if the second part is dependant on the first, and the fluidity of the situation is fluid, then the situation should be resolved according to series of events being fluid and dependant on the situational nature of the fluidity of the issues presented by the parties being fluid. Am I close?  ;D:tease:

If viscosity=the property of a fluid that describes the resistance to motion under an applied shear stress, and the CK situation IS fluid, then...  

Nice one!

Well, I now remember that I need to stop in for an oil change sometime this weekend.  Thanks guys.

Yes, but viscosity is inversely proportional to temperature, and it gets pretty cold in Maryland in February, so...

Yes, but viscosity is inversely proportional to temperature, and it gets pretty cold in Maryland in February, so...

I think the stress being applied to Cyrus is enough to make molasses run in antarctica.

I think the stress being applied to Cyrus is enough to make molasses run in antarctica.

It's a rough life.

I was listening to the radio this A.M. and was really struck by the difference in opinions in just 2 or 3 months. Auburn got blasted last season by the media and bammers because Cam' daddy helped him pick where he would go to college. Well now since bammer has gotten probably 2 or 3 recruits because their DADDY'S wanted them to go there, it is great that the parents have a say so in where the kid goes.  WOW what a reverse. Has anyone else thought about this?

It's safe to say we've gone "Plaid"

It's a rough life.

better than

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_1LqptJeaLl9IYQ6v6fDsU9ZDDwWGafPxS_gQXMf94LPvKO9hZA

True.  For all the gnashing of teeth that recruitniks spend about how we put too much pressure on these kids, they are in an enviable position.  There are worse decisions that could be made in life.

I was listening to the radio this A.M. and was really struck by the difference in opinions in just 2 or 3 months. Auburn got blasted last season by the media and bammers because Cam' daddy helped him pick where he would go to college. Well now since bammer has gotten probably 2 or 3 recruits because their DADDY'S wanted them to go there, it is great that the parents have a say so in where the kid goes.  WOW what a reverse. Has anyone else thought about this?

It always has been and always be like that in this rivalry. If Auburn did it it was terrible and if the other team does now it's great. There is only so much you can pretend to understand about ignorance. And you certainly won't get anywhere arguing with one suffering from it. 

Exaclty.  The first lesson I learned as an Auburn fan was that you cannot have rational conversations about football with Bammers.  As for Cyrus, the man is huge.  If he doesn't get what he wants at any point in his gigantor life, it is his own fault.  :P

It's safe to say we've gone "Plaid"

For when light speed is just not enough.  ;D

I'm calling fake on the original post on this thread for obvious reasons.

What are the obvious reasons?? 

these_are_not_the_droids.jpg

These aren't the reasons you're looking for.

Move along.

Anyone else hearing the 12 eastern decision time?

? WNSP in Mobile just said he'll decide at 12 eastern.

Will he then start doubting his decision at 12:01??

I took one for the team and went over to BOL.......some say no one knows

There is a 2 page thread of them sending info to Thayer, Thamel, XXX and some other great media types that we are dirty on CK and that Walt Williams is CGM's bag man and is paying players and they even dogged out KF on it as well

I am going to take a shower now and hope ajax can get that stinch off

decide??  just sign the LOI and fax it in then post the decision on Twitter/facebook.  I think he's used up his allotment of press decision announcements?  :laugh:

Archived