ALL THINGS Cyrus...

I know I'm not a mod or ST, but I just got word from a GA on the team that Cyrus will sign and stay with Auburn, and that the papers will be faxed tomorrow. I am not known to be a sunshine pumper, and I rarely post about recruits, but this guy has been very reliable since I've known him. TIFWIW. War Eagle!!

Your input and the humble way you posted it is very much appreciated.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime someone other than a mod post info they're called a liar or basically told to shut it because they're not a mod and it really bugs me. Not everyone is out to get us. Some people actually have good info. Can we try to be a little more respectful? You don't have to believe it but you don't have to be a butthole either.

You preach on my man!!!

This is what has killed me here lately.........if you dont have 3000+ posts or have a mod beside your name you are thought to not have any info. This guy has said something that he believes to be true and some people just want to slam him in the ground. If CK does fax that LOI tomorrow I wonder if those same jackwagons will post to this thread that they were in fact jackwagons for treating said poster the way they did.

Post a link??? Who is your source??? I will believe it when I see it???

Why even post a reply if you do not believe it...All you are hoping for is for you yourself to be right and said poster to be wrong......He has said if he is wrong he will admit it.......you just blast away....I hope you have the backbone to say your were wrong if that LOI comes in tomorrow!!!!!

I know I'm not a mod or ST, but I just got word from a GA on the team that Cyrus will sign and stay with Auburn, and that the papers will be faxed tomorrow. I am not known to be a sunshine pumper, and I rarely post about recruits, but this guy has been very reliable since I've known him. TIFWIW. War Eagle!!

Your input and the humble way you posted it is very much appreciated.

Thank you very much ellitor. I rarely like to post about the info I get about recruits, because everything is so fluid. But, I felt that he was very confident, and thought I'd bring some positive news to everyone after all of this....

Everytime someone other than a mod post info they're called a liar or basically told to shut it because they're not a mod and it really bugs me. Not everyone is out to get us. Some people actually have good info. Can we try to be a little more respectful? You don't have to believe it but you don't have to be a butthole either.

You preach on my man!!!

This is what has killed me here lately.........if you dont have 3000+ posts or have a mod beside your name you are thought to not have any info. This guy has said something that he believes to be true and some people just want to slam him in the ground. If CK does fax that LOI tomorrow I wonder if those same jackwagons will post to this thread that they were in fact jackwagons for treating said poster the way they did.

Why even post a reply if you do not believe it...All you are hoping for is for you yourself to be right and said poster to be wrong......He has said if he is wrong he will admit it.......you just blast away....I hope you have the backbone to say your were wrong if that LOI comes in tomorrow!!!!!

I see your point. But the mod label/Jonesey/ellitor gives a certain confidence and reliability. Recruiting is far from a reliable science whatsoever. We know this ;)

Not until the fat lady sings.

What about dancing???

Thanks alot.  I was heading to bed, and now that will be swimming around in my head...

Don't act like you're not impressed

You preach on my man!!!

agreed.  Now, i think some of it has to do with how they present info as well.  This thread was started by prefrencing that he knows his info will be taken with a grain of salt until proven right.  A lot of guys that haven't proven themselves act like their info is beyond question.  

All I have to say if this man is right, those who chose to slam him; be man enough to come back on this thread and tell him good work and thank you for the info.

I am just tired of people wanting to make a contribution of info they have and get slammed for it because they are not in the upper 10% of posters on this board. That does not make the info any more true or untrue.

You should treat people the way you want to be treated on these boards.....I will be the first to admit I do not always follow that rule and will admit that I can be a jerk at times.....but someone should not be worried to share something they feel is good info because they are going to get slammed until they have 3k posts

Not until the fat lady sings.

What about dancing???

Thanks alot.  I was heading to bed, and now that will be swimming around in my head...

Don't act like you're not impressed

I see some sort of yellow clothing with feathers laying in the background. Bird, are you a chubby chaser?

All I have to say if this man is right, those who chose to slam him; be man enough to come back on this thread and tell him good work and thank you for the info.

I am just tired of people wanting to make a contribution of info they have and get slammed for it because they are not in the upper 10% of posters on this board. That does not make the info any more true or untrue.

You should treat people the way you want to be treated on these boards.....I will be the first to admit I do not always follow that rule and will admit that I can be a jerk at times.....but someone should not be worried to share something they feel is good info because they are going to get slammed until they have 3k posts

AMEN brother!

If he doesn't sign with Auburn then he owes the coaching staff AND the AU fans an apology. I wonder if Peaches would  make him "honor" his commitment!

Dont get me started on "Peaches"......

I just had to delete 3 paragraphs so this thread dont get killed and I get banned.

Everyone on this board should just walk away from the "Peaches"......what grown man calls himself "Peaches" anyway!!!!!

Thanks for the information, man. I really hope that LOI comes in tommorow.

It is sometimes annoying how those without mod status are treated. To be honest, there should be more mods. With 6000+ members, you need more controlling bodies on a forum to take care ofthe spam that goes on.

If he doesn't sign with Auburn then he owes the coaching staff AND the AU fans an apology. I wonder if Peaches would  make him "honor" his commitment!

Dont get me started on "Peaches"......

I just had to delete 3 paragraphs so this thread dont get killed and I get banned.

Everyone on this board should just walk away from the "Peaches"......what grown man calls himself "Peaches" anyway!!!!!

Who is this guy anyway?

well I just hope CK and family will be All In in the morning, which I believe they will be  :we:

The way his dad talked in the interview on ESPN he doesn't want CK to blame him in 2 or 3 years for his decision. So maybe they will let him do what he wants.

It is sometimes annoying how those without mod status are treated. To be honest, there should be more mods. With 6000+ members, you need more controlling bodies on a forum to take care ofthe spam that goes on.

There are plenty of Moderators on this site. We have more than most sites. There were complaints a couple of months ago that there were actually too many. Out of those 6,000 members only about 1/10 of them posts daily

Everyone has to start with 1 post. There are alot of scums that come to start things so you have to keep an eye out. But you can usually tell real fast who they are.

Again, I'm not trying to prove myself to anyone, and as I said before, nothing's ever 100% until it is officially confirmed. I will say if I am wrong, I will admit it, and probably be too gun shy to post again, lol..

No need to be gun shy even if you miss this time just have to keep pulling the trigger eventually you will hit something. :zapbama:

Archived