ALL THINGS Cyrus...

I took one for the team and went over to BOL.......some say no one knows

There is a 2 page thread of them sending info to Thayer, Thamel, XXX and some other great media types that we are dirty on CK and that Walt Williams is CGM's bag man and is paying players and they even dogged out KF on it as well

I am going to take a shower now and hope ajax can get that stinch off

I'm really fed up with all the tin foil hat stuff.  Is there any chance that we could start having some accountability with these folks that just make crap up to publicly assassinate the character of anyone not associated with bama??

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm calling fake on the original post on this thread for obvious reasons.

What are the obvious reasons?? 

Just sent you an email.

I'm calling fake on the original post on this thread for obvious reasons.

What are the obvious reasons?? 

Just sent you an email.

Are y'all playing I've got a secret??!?!

I also think he may be going to the dark side if he is announcing. It seems as though he would just fax in his letter if he was just going to follow through with his commitment from yesterday. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer and am still holding out hope, but the fact that he is making an announcement again has me wondering!

It starts with people like fineboob and the turds at JOX. The love to play good guy bad guy to get the Bammers in a tizzy. Fineboob has gotten his base at a fevered pitch that someone will get hurt because of the crap they throw out and the stupid believes anything they say. From the Auburn side we need to stay classy and not add fuel to the fire, believe me it will only get worse over the ned few years as Auburn's program continues to improve and the Bammers program starts a skid.

I think he's going to apologize for the confusion yesterday, and explain the situation, and then announce his choice.  I don't think he'll grandstand.

WHere are you people hearing that he will announce at noon. No other site is reporting this.

I heard it on WNSP in Mobile. He didn't say where he heard it from, but was reading some report apparently. He was probably wrong.

I think he's going to apologize for the confusion yesterday, and explain the situation, and then announce his choice.  I don't think he'll grandstand.

If the original post about the news report is accurate it just said he is going to make a decision. It didn't say anything about a public announcement.

Well, I'll probably get linked to the tin foil hat club for this, but here is my opinion.  If he just faxes in his LOI soon to either AU or UA, then I will just believe he was uncertain and needed time to decide with his family.  If, however, there is much fanfare surrounding his "re-announcement" and he inks with Bama, then I will be easily convinced that there is more going on behind the scenes that it appears.

If the original post about the news report is accurate it just said he is going to make a decision. It didn't say anything about a public announcement.

sorry... quoted the wrong post there

WNSP didn't say there would be an announcement. He said there would be a decision at Noon eastern. He actually said the report read 9 pacific, so I don't know what the heck he was reading.

There is no conspiracy.  Just a family and a young man wanting to make sure the decision is well thought out.  The kid had enormous pressure on him to make a decision he wasn't ready to make without further discussions with his family.  

There won't be any announcement.  He will simply tell the coaches involved and then fax his LOI to Auburn.  

WAR EAGLE!!

What I keep scratching my head over is......the parents want him at bama and he supposedly wants Auburn.   Why aren't the parents at least making an attempt to go down to Auburn to see the school and meet the coaches.  Everyone has an opinion....but I was raised to have all the info infront of me before I give an opinion or make a decision.  I could understand the parents logic if they visited Auburn, but after the visit came away feeling bama was the better option for cyrus.  

There is no conspiracy.  Just a family and a young man wanting to make sure the decision is well thought out.  The kid had enormous pressure on him to make a decision he wasn't ready to make without further discussions with his family.  

There won't be any announcement.  He will simply tell the coaches involved and then fax his LOI to Auburn.  

WAR EAGLE!!

Feel pretty sure about it?

WAR EAGLE!!

Like I said A4E, if he just faxes in his LOI, regardless of school, then I agree with you completely.  I like your optimism (is this the positive vibe CK talked about yesterday?) and I hope you are right!!!

Archived