2012 5* DT Eddie Goldman

TMAN2499

I have a crazy feeling he commits/signs with Auburn on Wed.  :tease:

hearing good things or hoping like the rest of us Scott?

Haven't heard anything that I can confirm. Just a 'gut' feeling.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BM says that Eddie made up his mind where he is going yesterday. However, the coaches still did the in-home visit today. To me, that would seem to be good news. If you remember, he cancelled the Turds in-home because they were out.

That is hilarious! I would love to have seen Nicky's face when he was told that! Hahaha  :cool:

Tom Luginbill of ESPN said on Friday that he thinks Eddie winds up with us on NSD. And Luginbill does tend to downplay Auburn at times, so for he to say that, hopefully means good things for us. If not, we will just have to win with whoever we get, and make these other recruits realize they made the wrong choice.

Tom Luginbill of ESPN said on Friday that he thinks Eddie winds up with us on NSD. And Luginbill does tend to downplay Auburn at times, so for he to say that, hopefully means good things for us. If not, we will just have to win with whoever we get, and make these other recruits realize they made the wrong choice.

Luginbill nailed it!

Goldman is ours!!!  :cool:

To go along with ST's optimism. Jonesy posted this yesterday elsewhere...Everyone I've talked to like Auburn in the Goldman sweepstakes. Bama recruiting gurus like FSU. They're usually right ...TIFWIW

To go along with ST's optimism. Jonesy posted this yesterday elsewhere...Everyone I've talked to like Auburn in the Goldman sweepstakes. Bama recruiting gurus like FSU. They're usually right ...TIFWIW

Who's is usually right, his sources or Bama recruiting?

I was actually trying to figure that out as well. LOL

Im rollin with you and Jonesy!!  :cool:

Ellitor must have stock in a blood pressure medication manufacturer.

Ellitor must have stock in a blood pressure medication manufacturer.

:laugh: I wish.

I'd like to know how come Geno Smith thinks hes an authority on AUBURN's recruiting and who is supposedly giving him info

I'm trying to remain optimistic, but it seems like Goldman to FSU is picking up steam.  I also notice the national guys are normally a few days behind on things...

Not so fast just yet we shall see.

I'd like to know how come Geno Smith thinks hes an authority on AUBURN's recruiting and who is supposedly giving him info

I think he's good friends with Josh Holsey.  I doubt that's where it's coming from, though,  Geno just sounds like an immature teenager who has bought into the turd hype and is trying hard to relate to their inbred fanbase.

My guess is he's reading turd message boards like Updyke Online and and actually beleives their BS.

I think he's good friends with Josh Holsey.  I doubt where it's coming from, though,  Geno just sounds like an immature teenager who has bought into the turd hype and is trying hard to relate to their inbred fanbase.

Its not all his fault. Turditus is a very contagious disease that rapidly kills brain cells and he has been hanging around them for a while now.

Did our coaches make their schedule in home visit with Goldman???   :dunno:   I hope so.  It would be a good sign!

At last report BM said the coach were there.

Guest Tigereagle03

Did our coaches make their schedule in home visit with Goldman???   :dunno:   I hope so.  It would be a good sign!

Yes pelton,vangorder,and thigpen..

Archived