Who do we finish with? Contest

AUFAN1972

Its been all gloom and doom on here for a couple of weeks.  Make you a list of who you think we will finish with on here today, and just for fun kind of see if anyone can guess the correct 9.   Make you a list of  9 possible commits, if one commits to Auburn, come back and edit your post with a *  by his name if you got it correct, change the name to REd if you missed it.  It doesnt matter what you put down or how far off you are, just make a list of recruits and see if you can guess that last 9.

this is just for fun and AE bragging rights

Get your list in before the kick off of the U.S. Army All American Game on Saturday.

Heres mine.

Leonard Williams    4*  DE

Stefon Diggs         5*  WR

Deon Bush            4*   DB

Joshua Garnett      4*  OL

Arik Armstead        4*   DE/OL

Kwon Alexander      4*  LB

Trae Elston            4*  S

Eddie Goldman        5*  DT

I'Tavius Mathers     4*  RB

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If either of you are correct I will be very pleased.  On top of that, I think our class already has some great athletes.

Its been all gloom and doom on here for a couple of weeks.  Make you a list of who you think we will finish with on here today, and just for fun kind of see if anyone can guess the correct 9.   Make you a list of  9 possible commits, if one commits to Auburn, come back and edit your post with a *  by his name if you got it correct, change the name to REd if you missed it.  It doesnt matter what you put down or how far off you are, just make a list of recruits and see if you can guess that last 9.

Get your list in before the kick off of the U.S. Army All American Game on Saturday.

Heres mine.

Joshua Garnett      4*   OL

You can put Garnett in red. He eliminated AU 2 weeks ago.

So he wont be coming for an official on the 13th?

Nope. Rivals was the only site saying that and I don;t know if they have taken it off yet.

1. Bush

2. Alexander

3. L. Williams

4. A. Young

5. M. Watson

6. Mathers

7. Goldman

8. Diggs

9. Suprise!!!

i'll take this list and agree with you.  would not surprise me one bit to not sign 25 this time.  we wont be able to sign 25 next year most likely and/or may use 2 of these on grant and less likely ray

Sunshine pump much?

We're not getting Garnett. We're not getting Armstead. I still think we've got a good shot with Diggs, but the lack of a coordinator may hurt us in the end if we don't hire somebody fairly quickly.

This is what I think we can realistically finish with:

L. Williams

D. Bush

I. Mathers

S. Diggs?

E. Goldman? (probably a longshot)

some plan B options

Contestant may not want to include Bush in their guesses from this point forward. BM now says Miami is in the lead and from the research I have done it is looking that way as well.

Contestant may not want to include Bush in their guesses from this point forward. BM now says Miami is in the lead and from the research I have done it is looking that way as well.

Perhaps the reason Jordan Moore got an offer?

Heres mine.

Joshua Garnett      4*   OL

[/quote.  We most likely will only get two maybe three off this list. The rest will be three stars guys.

I obviously wrong in thinking this would be somewhat fun, but its obvious the know it alls here at AE will screw something up.

My bad. Was just relaying the most current news. Did not mean to damper the thread I will leave this thread alone.

Watson

Young

Alexander

Williams

These are the only 4 to feel good about....

I'm not sure who the remaining 5 spots will go to

Watson

Young

Alexander

Williams

These are the only 4 to feel good about....

I'm not sure who the remaining 5 spots will go to

I think you can add Jenkins, Diggs Korzan, Patterson, and maybe Diamond to that list and be pretty close.

Archived