Atlanta Tickets

AUesquire

IF...and I said "IF" we beat Cold Piss this weekend, we clinch our place in Hotlanta. Does anyone know when tickets would go on sale? I will NOT miss that game for any reason...well, almost any reason.

or even better how do tickets for students work out?

115282[/snapback]

They have a lottery for student tickets. If you don't get in on that, you have to get in line like everybody else.

In 2000, which was the first year we went to the SEC Championship game while I was a member of Tigers Unlimited, the ticket office mailed out a ticket order form, and I was told I could buy two tickets for the game (I believe I could also buy bowl game tickets on that order form as well).

I'm not sure how they did it in 1997, or how they plan to do it this year, though.

IF...and I said "IF" we beat Cold Piss this weekend, we clinch our place in Hotlanta.  Does anyone know when tickets would go on sale?  I will NOT miss that game for any reason...well, almost any reason.

115279[/snapback]

Focus! FOCUS! How dare you look 3 game ahead?! What's wrong with you? :P

I got on the website the other day and they were already sold out... so I checked ebay. After I came to from blacking out, I decided to settle with my chances on the student lottery.

Archived