Bama bumped from #1 defense slot

88Tiger

I read this morning that the seniors called a players-only meeting Sunday morning to stress how important this game is.  Rest assured it is not being taken lightly.

121921[/snapback]

That's what I love to hear...players taking the attitude and focus into their own hands...TEAM LEADERSHIP!!!!

The only people I see claiming "Moral victories" for UA are AU fans.

121782[/snapback]

There's a very easy explanation: you spend all your time on an Auburn board.

Seriously though, have you not seen the quotes from Shula that he's "tired of people talking about moral victories"?

The only people I see claiming "Moral victories" for UA are AU fans.

121782[/snapback]

There's a very easy explanation: you spend all your time on an Auburn board.

122078[/snapback]

Actually I spend most of my time on Tide-Talk & HardForums. I spend some at Tidefans, AUNation and The Plainsman Message Board.

Remember, I go to AU.

Sounds like most of Bammer's oponents were playing on a short field. How else can a team be 6-4 and be No. 2 in yards per game. After Saturday, you can add 40 yds to that stat and well be allowing 8.5 points a game.

Anyway, we have home field advantage - Jordan Hare West. By the way, does any other Division IA school have two home stadiums? 190,000 seats!! :au:

You forget that UA has two, also. JHWest and Legion Field. Oh, wait, Legion Field is falling apart, isn't it. Guess it's appropriate that it's just like the tide: in a state of total disrepair, tired, injured and not nearly as good as it once was.

You forget that UA has two, also.  JHWest and Legion Field.  Oh, wait, Legion Field is falling apart, isn't it. 

122219[/snapback]

UF plays in Gainsville and Jacksonville right? Arky plays in two places don't they? Didn't Ole Miss and Vandy used to? OU and UT play their rivalry at a diff. stadium. And both AU and UA used to play down in Mobile I believe.

You forget that UA has two, also.  JHWest and Legion Field.  Oh, wait, Legion Field is falling apart, isn't it. 

122219[/snapback]

UF plays in Gainsville and Jacksonville right? Arky plays in two places don't they? Didn't Ole Miss and Vandy used to? OU and UT play their rivalry at a diff. stadium. And both AU and UA used to play down in Mobile I believe.

122267[/snapback]

You're really reaching back now, Strey. Mobile? Was that 50 or 100 years ago? :P

Btw, just curious -- which graduate school at AU? and why?

Fulmer has obviously tampered with the stats. :lol:

121755[/snapback]

Fulmer couldn't possibly have done it alone. He had help from the FBI, CIA, NAACP, AARP, NSA, NRA, and the Mothers against Drunk Driving (MADD)

121760[/snapback]

You forgot Big Foot, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy as well.

Southern Illinois cannot be number 2. they are 1-AA school

122219[/snapback]

122267[/snapback]

You're really reaching back now, Strey. Mobile? Was that 50 or 100 years ago? :P

Btw, just curious -- which graduate school at AU? and why?

122273[/snapback]

I know the Mobile comment was reaching, but Arky and UF were not. :)

As for my going to AU. I'm a Wireless Electrical Engineer / Electrical Engineer double major. It took AU being the only school in the nation with a wireless program for me to go there. ;)

Archived