2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot tell you how impressed I was listening to Kerryon speak. What a great kid. He is sharp. He seems like a very bright and happy guy. He will fit in great! War Eagle, and Welcome to the family!

Seems like the kind of guy that we can be proud of as an AU representative. Poised, humble and in tune with Auburn values. WE

I cannot tell you how impressed I was listening to Kerryon speak. What a great kid. He is sharp. He seems like a very bright and happy guy. He will fit in great! War Eagle, and Welcome to the family!

I agree, thoroughly impressed with Kerryon. WDE!!!

I agree, thoroughly impressed with Kerryon. WDE!!!

Interesting that when young men commit to AU they mention the family feel of the campus and local community. When they go to to other school, it's a business decision. So great that this young man saw the character and family value as the things that stood out.

Malik Miller ('16) will be the next MA stud coming out. It would be good to start a pipeline here - there's some talent!

I watched most of it and that kid seems like a very mature high caliber individual to be just a Jr in HS. Outstanding pick up by the coaches. WDE

Interesting that when young men commit to AU they mention the family feel of the campus and local community. When they go to to other school, it's a business decision. So great that this young man saw the character and family value as the things that stood out.

So true...kinda makes you feel good about AU doesn't it ? :) .

Archived