Go Gators!

TigerOne

florida was terrible last year and they are terrible this year. This is a team that took 3 overtimes to beat kentucky AT HOME.... Florida is terrible.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

florida was terrible last year and they are terrible this year. This is a team that took 3 overtimes to beat kentucky AT HOME.... Florida is terrible.

Yep, they're all terrible. Every team we play is terrible. KSU looked amazing Thursday. A&M, Ole Miss, Miss St, and LSU will all be terrible when we play them. But if Auburn flubs their way through an ugly win against any of them - they're a 'gritty' team who 'really stepped up to give Auburn a good game.'

At some point you have to realize how funny you guys sound. Had you applied your same "objective" analysis to your game Thursday night, you should be absolutely terrified for your season ahead.

Yep, they're all terrible. Every team we play is terrible. KSU looked amazing Thursday. A&M, Ole Miss, Miss St, and LSU will all be terrible when we play them. But if Auburn flubs their way through an ugly win against any of them - they're a 'gritty' team who 'really stepped up to give Auburn a good game.'

At some point you have to realize how funny you guys sound. Had you applied your same "objective" analysis to your game Thursday night, you should be absolutely terrified for your season ahead.

Good grief, really?

It was a good win for Bama. Sims looked good. Your defense got better as the game progressed. Congrats on the win against a team you should have beaten.

But now you want to pick on message board posters on your rival's site for not being objective about their own team or Bama? Really?

Don't come here and mouth off until bammie actually plays a team with a pulse.

I think people can be logical even when watching a team that their rival is paying in. I do it all the time.

I don't expect people to be gushing about Alabama. I really don't. But this thread was comical.

Don't come here and mouth off until bammie actually plays a team with a pulse.

The team we opened the season with - the team you kept saying was terrible - is leading the #4 team in the nation right now. Again, I'm not sure you've ever seen an actual football game in your life.

bg...we ALL said FL was a terrible team BEFORE the game. K St was a top 20 team @ home. Even YOU can see the difference. Geez.....

I think people can be logical even when watching a team that their rival is paying in. I do it all the time.

I don't expect people to be gushing about Alabama. I really don't. But this thread was comical.

You really are this stupid....even for a gump.

And your comments are typical.

Glad you had fun. But no need to show your butt now.

He always ends up being a jerk.

bg...we ALL said FL was a terrible team BEFORE the game. K St was a top 20 team @ home. Even YOU can see the difference. Geez.....

WVU > KSU.

We'll see, I guess. But we went to Manhattan. You played in Hotlanta. A bit of a difference.

Also, luckily, we get to play y'all at the end of the season. So we'll see who's better between teams we really care about, too.

He always ends up being a jerk.

Well, I guess it's just part of the Bama DNA. Shame, really.

Ooh, Britt! You are right. The most comical thing of all is his need to spout on AUFamily on this particular topic. Me thinks he doth defend too much....analysis on common rivals, okay in small doses, will give him that. We agree on Tebow. But he shoots his presence in the mouth with this kind of mess. BG...please go watch LSU and give them some of your mojo! I hate cowbells....

Terrified of what? Certainly you aren't suggesting an entire seasons outcome off one game against a SEC team. Arkansas was 3-8 last year and Florida was 4-7 so why should anyone here be terrified? Alabama looked bad against West Virginia and Auburn looked bad against K state.

you on this site during the bama game was comical.....

That is funny...and kind of creepy.

Hysterical!

Dude take your switch out of dick mode. Never did I say anything here about Kansas State or any of the other teams you mentioned. I did say before the season started that I believe it will be a long year for lsu. I never said anything about your precious uat. I said florida was terrible. I said the same thing last week and the week before. It's a basic observation. It's a fact they were terrible last year and its a fact they have shown little improvement this year. Nothing I said had anything to do with uat, yet here you are being the biggest dick on the board and making more out of my statement than was there. I also said earlier (in this very thread I believe) that uat would win this game by 17 or more. It's not your job to defend uat at any and all costs here especially when my comment had ZERO to do with uat. ZERO....

I think BG gave LSU some of his MOJO. Mojo on, BG and Tigers! :jossun:

WVU > KSU.

We'll see, I guess. But we went to Manhattan. You played in Hotlanta. A bit of a difference.

Also, luckily, we get to play y'all at the end of the season. So we'll see who's better between teams we really care about, too.

Oh I'm not suggesting Bama is better than Auburn. I just made the WVU comment when someone suggested Bama hasn't played anyone with a pulse. Which will continue to be a theme here until we play Auburn I guess.

WVU > KSU.

Oh I'm not suggesting Bama is better than Auburn. I just made the WVU comment when someone suggested Bama hasn't played anyone with a pulse. Which will continue to be a theme here until we play Auburn I guess.

As I said at the beginning of the thread, best case scenario for both teams is to go into the Iron Bowl undefeated ....

WVU > KSU.

I don't think WVU has a pulse. They have a nice QB and that's about it. K State has a lot more than that.

You are the textbook example of a bammer fan. It isn't a stereotype...it's a reality...and I am embarrassed for you.

Archived