***Auburn vs. La Tech Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

In front of another sellout crowd on a beautiful day on the Plains, Auburn solidly defeated Homecoming opponent, Louisiana Tech, to improve to 4-0 on the season. War Eagle!

Auburn 45

La Tech 17

Capture.png

Capture.png

Capture.png

"Let's go to Waffle House ..."

Byk3weTIEAAyHYc.jpg

via @kyle_burger

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like that we got a sellout for this game. We need to step it up to beat LSU next week. We finished strong though, so we hopefully have some momentum for that game. We finally started hitting passes consistently too. That will be more important than pass yards next week. Just complete it to keep them out of the box.

Offense wasn't any more effective with JJ in there. The line is still the issue.

JJ only had two possessions. I don't think there is enough body of work to say either way.

Offense wasn't any more effective with JJ in there. The line is still the issue.

This. They have got to step up. Oline is WAY too inconsistent.

It's all on the shoulders of the O-Line at this point. That's the only glaring hole I see— the lack of holes.

Gus may be stubborn but it could be to his detriment.

Blocking on the ends is awful...and when the blocking back or WR does not miss his block, half the time he ends up with a holding penalty. JMO but we need to go to Plan B for LSU next week.

Solid D La Tech has a good O that we shut down same as K-State last week. Our O-Line is getting beat to much. No strong kick the other team in the guts drives today. The kind of drives we were used to seeing last year. Still undefeated which is key and score will look good but now we have to up our level of play.

I like how quick Peyton Barber hit the hole there at the end of the game. We REALLY need that.

That was refreshing to see

somebody hitting the hole hard... Woah

Quan Bray had a great game. Probably his best game ever in an Auburn uniform. I was so glad to see him get the opportunities and cash in on them. And Duke made a terrific catch in the end zone, as did Uzomah.

I'm really concerned about all the injuries. I'm hoping those guys can all come back 100% next week.

Injury update as I know it:

Frost, knee sprain. Initial tests negative. May get an MRI Monday. I think he will be fine.

Mckenzie, another stinger (similar to last year), day to day.

Duke and Sammie just banged up. Day to day.

I'm a little worried about pat miller. No new updates to post .

Archived