Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Best thing going in hardcore. 

On 7/16/2022 at 5:39 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

B&B came out during spring break my senior year of HS. I remember watching it while we were at the beach in Gulf Shores, drinking like a bunch of delinquents.

Basically nothing has changed?

• Like 1

Temple of the Dog - Hungerstrike Live 1992

Edited by Didba

On 7/21/2022 at 1:35 PM, fredst said:

Love STP. DeLeo brothers both super talented. Have to admit "Vasoline" is my favorite song but I absolutely wore out both "Core" and "Purple". Such a shame that Weiland could never get a handle on things.....

Vasoline, Interstate Love Song, and so many more. DeLeo brothers are crazy. the bass lines

• Love 1

• Like 1
  • Love 2

🇯🇲🎸

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought this was funny. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Haha 1

31st Anniversary of this album release. 

• Like 3

Always like to find different version and came across this. Demo version of Young Lust now compare to live version pretty interesting. Side Pink is a great music concert not so much for energy but music and instrument talent is off the charts

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Always like to find different version and came across this. Demo version of Young Lust now compare to live version pretty interesting. Side Pink is a great music concert not so much for energy but music and instrument talent is off the charts

This is a great version of this one. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

This is a great version of this one. 

Love that song great version boy they do get excited I kid I kid. Actually you don't go to a pink concert for that reason but the audience does remind me of these guys. Am I wrong??

• Like 2

6 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

My favorite Floyd song. Well, that and Echoes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Love PF. Especially love Gilmour and his talent as a guitarist and songwriter-he wrote most of my favorite PF songs I think. Thanks for the share- have never heard a version of “Young Lust” except the version from “The Wall”

• Like 2

On 8/12/2022 at 8:11 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

I like this whole album. Rosemary is probably my favorite track. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...