ellitor

2017 4* DE/Buck Markaviest Bryant

82 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

yo @ellitor are we really gonna not get any of Monty Adams cousins?! how the heck does this happen? Though I know clayton we did not pursue at all till champ left for usc lite. He did not like him or something to that affect.

Well you answered half of it. On Bryant he wanted to see some actual good D ans coaching stability so we started his recruitment off in a hole.

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

Well you answered half of it. On Bryant he wanted to see some actual good D ans coaching stability so we started his recruitment off in a hole.

can we dig out of it though? I HATE he is no longer coming to our big weekend. Seems we have trended down for him after we were trending up for awhile. 

I think he's a UGA silent. They have room now with Solomon shutting down his recruitment. 

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

I think he's a UGA silent. They have room now with Solomon shutting down his recruitment. 

solomon going to mich is the next best thing to him going to AU. IDK how harbaugh did it but looks like he has got him back on board. THis kids recruitment was all over the place. I am glad we did not get our hopes up on this one like bama and georgia did.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

solomon going to mich is the next best thing to him going to AU. IDK how harbaugh did it but looks like he has got him back on board. THis kids recruitment was all over the place. I am glad we did not get our hopes up on this one like bama and georgia did.

He literally denied Saban and Kirby from in homes... like that kid has balls

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

He literally denied Saban and Kirby from in homes... like that kid has balls

momma and son do not play!!!! usually its the dads leading the recruitment but this mom is the real deal.

8 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Solomon wouldn't affect Bryant. They want a DT regardless.