Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aubiefifty

kickoff time for A-Day

7 posts in this topic

tigerland

Auburn sets kickoff time for 2017 A-Day game

Tom Green | tgreen@al.com

Auburn officially set the time for its annual A-Day spring game.

The program will hold its annual intrasquad scrimmage at Jordan-Hare Stadium on April 8 beginning at 1 p.m, the school announced via Twitter on Monday afternoon. The school revealed the date for A-Day back in July, prior to the start of fall camp, but had not set a kickoff time for the event.

Spring practice for Auburn begins Feb. 28.

With the A-Day game set for April 8, it will mark the earliest date for the scrimmage during coach Gus Malzahn's tenure. Last year's game was played on April 9.

Auburn traditionally charges fans $5 for admission to the game, but additional details have yet to be made available.

Auburn also announced the date for its 2017 homecoming game. The Tigers' homecoming game will come on Sept. 16 against Mercer during the third week of the season. It will be Auburn's earliest homecoming game under Malzahn.

I hope I'm able to come to this years A-Day game. Thanks for posting that info.

22 hours ago, DAG said:

It would be nice to see the 1st team O go against the 1st team D 

Full contact?  Sacrilege! That would be an encouraging sign though.

1 person likes this

I know you can't play 12 death matches but playing Mercer is embarrassing.  Really embarrassing.  This might be the worst team I have ever seen Auburn schedule and that is not meant to be a knock on Mercer.  To be honest I am at a loss for words.

17 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

I know you can't play 12 death matches but playing Mercer is embarrassing.  Really embarrassing.  This might be the worst team I have ever seen Auburn schedule and that is not meant to be a knock on Mercer.  To be honest I am at a loss for words.

We have had the top 5 toughest schedules in college football in the past few years, I think we are allowed to have a breather.  At least we aren't UGA that just has to float by to look decent with their poor scheduling.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0