Baseball vs South Carolina game 2

Scheduled for ESPNU....softball looks to be running a bit late so probably will affect when our game starts...maybe on another ESPN channel

yep  ESPN News

Busy evening for sports fans....softball starts in an hour on ESPN.

Davis Daniel starting tonight..

lineup for tonight:

Todd
Estes
Jarvis
Robert
Anthony
Logan
McGuffin
Ingram
Holland

Davis Daniel pitching.

Todd grounds one in the hole at short, cut off but no throw.   runner on 1st no outs for Estes.

Bottom 2nd,  Walk to Robert.   Logan rips one up the middle and its off the leg of the pitcher and back toward short, no play at any base.   Runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out.  McGuffin up.

Well that grand slam ruined Herndon's day...SC up 6-0 all of a sudden in the top of the 7th.....

AU bats cold today....2 hits thus far....bottom of 7th  still down by 6

little rally died....with no success.  top of 9th Klobo in to finish the game

Well...that's it.  series now tied at 1-1....chance to take the series tomorrow. 

Wondering who will start?    Camacho?

Bats cold today.  If Hill starts for SC tomorrow, winning this series becomes very very difficult.  Might have to take 1/3 and hope like heck Keegan gets healthy by next weekend

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Bats cold today.  If Hill starts for SC tomorrow, winning this series becomes very very difficult.  Might have to take 1/3 and hope like heck Keegan gets healthy by next weekend

This is what I expect actually

7 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Saw that some around the team expect Keegan to be in the rotation next week, but he won't be available tomorrow. 

SCar usual Sunday guy does not have a great record. In fact it's pretty bad. I think 1-3? Don't know if that had to do with his offense that day, but hopefully we can find our stroke. I'm thinking Andrew Mitchell will start tomorrow.

Per AU Baseball twitter, frosh Ryan Watson will make his first start tomorrow.

2 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

SCar usual Sunday guy does not have a great record. In fact it's pretty bad. I think 1-3? Don't know if that had to do with his offense that day, but hopefully we can find our stroke. I'm thinking Andrew Mitchell will start tomorrow.

Archived