***Auburn vs. Georgia Southern -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did y'all miss the thread this week about Vanilla offense tonight..?

Just now, milehighfan said:

This is not the start myself and a lot of others envisioned. I'm not able to watch the game. Does the offense look that bad?

Yes.  Not saying we are doomed for the season, but they look unprepared, and the offense looks very similar to last year so I'm not buying some challenge over implementing an imaginary new system.  One tight end pass does not mean it's a new O.

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

I don't have to start anything. Y'all are watching the same crap that I'm watching.

Look. I'm normally a fan of yours b/c i'm a happy joking go lucky humor type of guy. We get it...we know you hate Gus. But Chip is clearly running the show. Accept the fact that the offense is just rusty/struggling right now. Put on your damn orange and blue attire and cheer for the offense to get things going in the right direction!! It's not the time to be blaming Gus for nothing that has to do with him right now! And believe me i'm not a huge Gus fan but really....C'mon!

1 minute ago, AU Counsel said:

Yes.  Not saying we are doomed for the season, but they look unprepared, and the offense looks very similar to last year so I'm not buying some challenge over implementing an imaginary new system.  One tight end pass does not mean it's a new O.

Offense looks pretty vanilla.  Like they aren't going to show anything to Clemson that they don't have to.  That said, we should be executing better.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Stidz has some wheels though and he knows how to slide I love it

If u listened to any rivals he had "cement blocks for feet" lol

9 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I'm no FBI profiler, but Gus is running this offense, and his future employment will hinge on it. Nothing has changed except the so called coordinator's name.

Hard to argue

This offense is concerning.  I don't buy this is Chip L.'s offense.  This is Gus offense to the letter and it looks about 95% running.  If you don't get Jarrett more passing reps and the o line practice pass blocking Clemson will eat Auburn alive next week.  Really not impressed with this offense at all.  Don't think Gus is going to survive this year if this keeps up.  

Archived