***Auburn vs. Georgia Southern -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dmbseeker00 said:

How long does it take to recover from that, considering he is standing on sideline?   6-7 weeks?

Depends.  Wasn't KP out 3-4 weeks last year?

Yes roll out.... Looks like they were asking Stid to stand in the pocket but there really hasn't been much of a pocket / happy feet scrambling ... may need more run pass options and roll him out as he's had good success when he's moving / rolling out..

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

but you just know Gus will not do that. He will just keep handing it off and we will probaly win 56-14 but that is not going to help us vs clemson.

Yes we will work on execution much like the little satan would. And?

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I hope that young man is OK. Looks like a broken arm. I hope not.

That's what I was thinking, or a separated shoulder. 

So is everyone in agreement that this offense is identical to last year? Like I have seen very very little difference which is disappointing. 

Just now, WisconsinTiger25 said:

First time messaging over with ya'll, but blocking has been pretty iffy tonight.  Worried about what it will look like against Clemson.  

Welcome..WDE

Just now, WisconsinTiger25 said:

First time messaging over with ya'll, but blocking has been pretty iffy tonight.  Worried about what it will look like against Clemson.  

Welcome!

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

You know how it goes . And it is of course so many new faces who aren't around Any other time except game time 

Some of them might not post because they don't like stupid drama, which there tends to be a LOT OF on this board. 

5 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I'm not sure Kam Martin can do a Tre Mason and get 30 carries. Run your other play coach!! :)

sigh

Archived