Moore-Strange?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Moore-Strange?

• Moore
    • Strange
    • Aubie the Tiger

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Report them for what?

According to Moore's website, "inappropriate contact from journalists" lol.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

According to Moore's website, "inappropriate contact from journalists" lol.

I wonder which profession’s unsolicited contact is more inappropriate, the handsy lawyer drafting forms against the journalists,or the journalists themselves? 

New accuser. 28 years old when she was groped. 

Two, actually. Other was 17. Quote she provided was a doozy. 

Christian Trump voters: "No one can ever be more blindly and disgustingly loyal than us. We stuck with The Donald after he said "grab 'em by the p***y."

Christian Moore voters: "Hold my O'Douls."

12 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Because PT loves to draw false equivalencies to deflect from the issues.  I wasn't a saint, but by the time I was making out with girls and we were both getting handsy, we were both at least 16.  And even though that's the age of consent, even if I'd been 16 and she 15 or 14, laws regarding consent don't apply to age differences that slight.  Because we understand it's not the same thing as an older teen, college kid or a damn 30-something doing the same thing with a girl that age.  But here we are anyway on a tangent that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China.

You changed your earlier answer. But my point is many of us have been guilty and shouldn't be so holier than thou as some here are (not calling anyone out). God will judge Roy Moore not me until he is proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. I'm not defending him at all, just wish he could have his day in a real court rather than the court of public OPINION. If he is a slime ball so is Bill Clinton.

10 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

And we know that he married a woman 14 years younger than him, which tends to lend some credence to his "cradle robber" tendencies.

My wife is 12 years younger than me. Guess I'm as guilty as Moore and have "cradle robber" tendencies as you call it.

11 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

My wife is 12 years younger than me. Guess I'm as guilty as Moore and have "cradle robber" tendencies as you call it.

You always leave out critical data.....but you have to to make a false equivalency seem like a coherent argument.  

21 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You changed your earlier answer

No I didn’t. I have never inappropriately touched an underage girl. The age of consent is 16. 

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Christian Trump voters: "No one can ever be more blindly and disgustingly loyal than us. We stuck with The Donald after he said "grab 'em by the p***y."

what does dip crap roy moore have to do with "Christian Trump voters" Titan?  

1 hour ago, alexava said:

You always leave out critical data.....but you have to to make a false equivalency seem like a coherent argument.  

Just stating a fact. Nothing Moore intended (couldn't resist the pun):-\

6 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Moore's attorney is a blithering idiot

Well, when you are charged with putting out the dumpster fire and all you got amounts to nothing, all you can do is piss on it...

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

:puke::puke::puke:

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Read that to my 15yo son...

We then discussed how some Southern Baptists can simultaneously "Suck All the Fun out of Life" and "Suck all the Alcohol out of the Beer..."

19 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

:puke::puke::puke:

Read that to my 15yo son...

We then discussed how some Southern Baptists can simultaneously "Suck All the Fun out of Life" and "Suck all the Alcohol out of the Beer..."

Southern Baptists aren't alone in the hypocrisy of "some". I would say on the subject of sex abuse the Catholics lead the way.

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Southern Baptists aren't alone in the hypocrisy of "some". I would say on the subject of sex abuse the Catholics lead the way.

Hypocrisy ha ha? PT, we have people saying Roy Moore and President Trump are not "fit" for DC. Moral equivalency all of a sudden. Where do we start? Blow jobs with an intern in the oval office?...... Got to watch those evil Southern Baptist  

1 hour ago, alexava said:

I have lost count but I think #’s 8&9 just came forward. 

One thread on FB said it was upto or about to be 12...

Called a high schooler AT SCHOOL because she refused to give you her home # because her preacher dad wouldn't approve.........then meet her out for a date.......after you claimed you always had permission from any girls' mom before you dated them.....   You get called the the office because you have a phone call from a 30 something Attorney. He had some huge balls or none at all. Hard to decide..

7 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Interestingly they don't.  Stats say they are no better or worse than clergy of other denominations.

But both are surpassed by other professions such as school teachers.

7 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Hypocrisy ha ha? PT, we have people saying Roy Moore and President Trump are not "fit" for DC. Moral equivalency all of a sudden. Where do we start? Blow jobs with an intern in the oval office?...... Got to watch those evil Southern Baptist  

Where do we start?  How about holding our own to the same standard we held the dude that was hitting on interns?  Why would we strive to jump into the gutter with those who defended him and see if we can out do them?

Archived