It's About Damn Time to Party in Red Stick

ValleyTiger

Alright ladies and gentlemen, tonight the Tigers board the bus to leave the Loveliest Village on The Plains to test their fortitude against the Corndogs from deep in the heart of Coonass country. Get the bourbon ready and UPLIFT you're Auburn Tiger man crushes and encourage our fine young men to once again PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999 in the bowels of Tigah Stadium. 

I just keep thinking...SEC...any given Saturday...anything can happen.  I feel confident that Auburn SHOULD win.  I'll leave it at that and lift up our amazing Tigers for safe travels and injury protection.  Leave it all on the field, "Facing the Giants"-style (the movie reference, not necessarily referring to the opponent.)!

2 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

I just keep thinking...SEC...any given Saturday...anything can happen.  I feel confident that Auburn SHOULD win.  I'll leave it at that and lift up our amazing Tigers for safe travels and injury protection.  Leave it all on the field, "Facing the Giants"-style (the movie reference, not necessarily referring to the opponent.)!

Don't sweat it.  Our boys got this...I'm sure of it...I think...yeah yeah they got this...:dunno:

8 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

Excellent movie. I just hope Coach O is like the opposing coach in the movie, Bobby Lee

And of course I hope Gus is like Grant Taylor

"Call that time out, Bobby Lee".

The last time we threw a party in BR we've currently gone 8 years without a win there. If we come away with the win (and I think we will) get on the bus, Gus and come on home

Matter of fact...anything can happen in the ACC on a Friday night, as well....

>:D

Archived