NBA Thread

aujeff11

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

So we agree right? That’s progress 

one more twitter stat:

Do we not ever agree? I have never noticed that. Maybe on the NBA but the NBA is the sports that sparks up the most debate so it is not suprising. One last thing. I have never thought the devils bench was good. So it being even less good than it was just makes me shrug.

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The cavs are better than they were before the trade deadline but they are not what they were when they had Kyrie for sure. I am guessing you are not worried about the raptors at all come playoff time? I personally think it will be the c's or raptors coming out of the east.

Lebron doesn’t care about winning the conference as evidenced by last year. Whoever wins still has to face the Cavs. 

Just now, aubearcat said:

My oldest likes the Clippers because he started off as a Griffin fan. I think the others like GS because of their mom. She started cheering for the Warriors because she thinks Curry is good looking. 

She thinks curry is good looking?! lol that is a new one. Never heard that one before! So are they a detroit fan now? Or still a clips fan?

I’m curious if the Celtics would be doing as well as they ar if Gordon hadn’t gotten hurt. Would the chemistry be as good as it is now? Would Brown and Tatum have received the opportunity they have now? It’s hard to say they wouldn’t be better with a talent like Hayward but it’s not easy to say they’d be that much better. I suppose that the rotation would be deeper. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Lebron doesn’t care about winning the conference as evidenced by last year. Whoever wins still has to face the Cavs. 

Of course not. He has not cared about the regular season since he came back to CLE. BUT this feels different without kyrie. Got to see what the final product looks like when K love gets back.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

She thinks curry is good looking?! lol that is a new one. Never heard that one before! So are they a detroit fan now? Or still a clips fan?

He’s still with the Clippers. I think it actually hurt his feelings more when Paul went to Houston. 

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

I’m curious if the Celtics would be doing as well as they ar if Gordon hadn’t gotten hurt. Would the chemistry be as good as it is now? Would Brown and Tatum have received the opportunity they have now? It’s hard to say they wouldn’t be better with a talent like Hayward but it’s not easy to say they’d be that much better. I suppose that the rotation would be deeper. 

They def will be better for it next year because Hayward being out allowed Brown and especially Tatum more playing time to blossom. I will finally buy in to the c's next season lol.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Of course not. He has not cared about the regular season since he came back to CLE. BUT this feels different without kyrie. Got to see what the final product looks like when K love gets back.

Rodney Hood needs to start shooting a lot better but K Love will help pick up the load. Right now it’s only the James and Nance show. 

• Thanks 1

Ainge has to be a top 5 GM in all of the major sports. The moves he’s made and the way they’ve worked out since he took over Boston has been amazing. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Rodney Hood needs to start shooting a lot better but K Love will help pick up the load. Right now it’s only the James and Nance show. 

This is a good place to bookmark. GREAT NBA discussion today guys! Great way to kick off the weekend. WOOOOO!!!!! Now lets go win a frickin championship tomorrow for AU!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

• Love 1

Somewhere cole is strutting around with his Big Baller Brand T shirt on celebrating lol.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Somewhere cole is strutting around with his Big Baller Brand T shirt on celebrating lol.

Cole is a big money engineering nuclear scientist; he owns the 495 dollar pair of shoes too. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Cole is a big money engineering nuclear scientist; he owns the 495 dollar pair of shoes too. 

gf.gif

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

gf.gif

That gif says it all. Happy go lucky Lavar stealing the show and Lonzo walking in like he’s the luggage boy.

• Love 1

34 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

That gif says it all. Happy go lucky Lavar stealing the show and Lonzo walking in like he’s the luggage boy.

That says it all for me as well. I am a huge lavar fan because of his hilarious personality. Lonzo? zzzzzzzz. Boring.

MOVING ON UP UP UP!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

MAN!!! this Larry Nance JR guy is fun to watch!!! first start for the cavs and had a career high 22 points and 15 rebounds. WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

HOLY FAUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKK!!!! He got 2 of them in this poster!!! DIIIIIIIRTAAAAAAY!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dame always erupts at the right time. Hope you ditch your Lebron crush and join this GOAT’s bandwagon!

• Angry 1

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

MAN!!! this Larry Nance JR guy is fun to watch!!! first start for the cavs and had a career high 22 points and 15 rebounds. WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

He plays well with Lebron. The Robin to Batman? Nance has an all star game future if he can improve his outside shooting some.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Dame always erupts at the right time. Hope you ditch your Lebron crush and join this GOAT’s bandwagon!

LeBron is the love of my life!!!! WHY WOULD YOU EVER SAY SUCH A THING?! EVEN JOKING THAT IS NO BUENO!!!!!! There is NO reason to say this. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will think twice about being nice TO YOU and posting some dame content again haha. LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!! lol. SMH just wow. Trying to take advantage of a mans kindness to try to recruit him to betray his favorite athlete ever. SMH. That is like me trying to get Aaron Rodgers to be yours over Cam! hahaha.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1

LOL not bad dwight

• Like 1