NBA Thread

aujeff11

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Tiger was voted most dominant athlete in the past twenty years by ESPN. What a joke. Should’ve been Lebron, easily. 

Harden secured tbe MVP last night ICYMI and IMHO and FWIW

lol secured it last night?! He has had it secured for most of the season I would say. It has been his year. That thunder 30 for 30 what if gets more and more juicier. They had 3 future league mvp's all on the same team and all under 25 and somehow screwed it up hahahaha. 

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol secured it last night?! He has had it secured for most of the season I would say. It has been his year. That thunder 30 for 30 what if gets more and more juicier. They had 3 future league mvp's all on the same team and all under 25 and somehow screwed it up hahahaha. 

haha

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

haha

Well played. 

ross.gif

TURN BACK THE CLOCK DWIGHT!!!! Party like it is 2009 tonight!!! lol WOOOOOO!!!

How is it possible that Lonzo Ball is so inept at getting to the FT line at his size? And when he rarely does, his FT percentage is piss poor. A certain clown poster’s whole argument before the season was that he doesn’t get to the line because he doesn’t shoot. That’s wack also. Lonzo cannot help but to keep shooting bricks. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Haha 1

Westbrook and the Thunder host Lilliard and the Blazers tonight. Get your popcorn ready. 

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

How is it possible that Lonzo Ball is so inept at getting to the FT line at his size? And when he rarely does, his FT percentage is piss poor. A certain clown poster’s whole argument before the season was that he doesn’t get to the line because he doesn’t shoot. That’s wack also. Lonzo cannot help but to keep shooting bricks. 

hahha what brought this on?? did something happen in a recent game with lonzo that I am missing?

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahha what brought this on?? did something happen in a recent game with lonzo that I am missing?

Just look at his shooting stat lines for the past ten games or so...or even his seasonal stats. Also look at how teams how are playing against him. His opponents want him to shoot and they’re not worried about him one on one. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Just look at his shooting stat lines for the past ten games or so...or even his seasonal stats. Also look at how teams how are playing against him. His opponents want him to shoot and they’re not worried about him one on one. 

I appreciate you looking out for the little man and paying attention to the common man in the NBA. I am a star whore and only pay attention to stars!!! WOOOOO!!!!! haha. I cannot say I do the same. But man I hate how his shot looks. It is so gross.

THE BRODIE!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

THE BRODIE!!!!!!!

He fouled out against the Blazers tonight. The PG play wasn’t all that great. Probably should’ve given it was Westbrook v Lilliard.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

He fouled out against the Blazers tonight. The PG play wasn’t all that great. Probably should’ve given it was Westbrook v Lilliard.

Cj was EN FUEGO!!!! he was cooking. He is one of the most underrated players in the league. He averages 20 ppg every year now but with little fanfare haha. He only gets recognition when he is a espn analyst after the blazers get bounced in the playoffs.

40 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Cj was EN FUEGO!!!! he was cooking. He is one of the most underrated players in the league. He averages 20 ppg every year now but with little fanfare haha. He only gets recognition when he is a espn analyst after the blazers get bounced in the playoffs.

Him, Lilliard, and that Jusuf guy are quite a trio. They need to move to the east lol. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Him, Lilliard, and that Jusuf guy are quite a trio. They need to move to the east lol. 

easily would be the best team in the east.

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

easily would be the best team in the east.

Maybe second best. The Cavs are always the best when they are rolling and they are rolling right now with their revamped roster plus Love. Lebron is playing flawless damn good ball too. He’s putting 15 years of experience and IQ together and does whatever he wants with  every possible shot in his arsenal. He’s making floaters, 3 pointers, layups, and jump shots and can make any opponent pick their poison. They will win it all. Put that in your lip and dip it. 

48 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Maybe second best. The Cavs are always the best when they are rolling and they are rolling right now with their revamped roster plus Love. Lebron is playing flawless damn good ball too. He’s putting 15 years of experience and IQ together and does whatever he wants with  every possible shot in his arsenal. He’s making floaters, 3 pointers, layups, and jump shots and can make any opponent pick their poison. They will win it all. Put that in your lip and dip it. 

lol I am talking record wise clearly. EASY there marshall dillon!!! You ALMOST sound like a Bron superfan. You do not want to over do it. You have a rep to protect and keep up!! People will think you are some kind of fan after this! hahaha. Playoff basketball is WAY WAY to stressful for me to talk about. It is like a Auburn football game for me. It makes me physically sick I get so anxious, worried and nervous! the fact that it is getting so close is stressful. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAYYYYYYYYYYYULP!!!!!!! hahaha

Edited by GwillMac6

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol I am talking record wise clearly. EASY there marshall dillon!!! You ALMOST sound like a Bron superfan. You do not want to over do it. You have a rep to protect and keep up!! People will think you are some kind of fan after this! hahaha. Playoff basketball is WAY WAY to stressful for me to talk about. It is like a Auburn football game for me. It makes me physically sick I get so anxious, worried and nervous! the fact that it is getting so close is stressful. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAYYYYYYYYYYYULP!!!!!!! hahaha

The Cavs made great roster moves that work harmoniously with Lebron’s game. I’m a believer that they’ll roll through the east and a non believer in Houston in the playoffs. Lebron is playing as great as anyone can play.

127.7 ppg in 4 games with Love... 

Cavs in six

21 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The Cavs made great roster moves that work harmoniously with Lebron’s game. I’m a believer that they’ll roll through the east and a non believer in Houston in the playoffs. Lebron is playing as great as anyone can play.

127.7 ppg in 4 games with Love... 

Cavs in six

Speaking of your rockets prediction if any year is going to be the year for the forseeable future than the warriors do not win it THIS IS THE YEAR with the warriors injuries piling up but more importantly the rockets getting home court. So good on you to call your shot this year. They are (SPOILER AND OBVIOUS ALERT lol) a lot more beatable away from roaracle......... Now on to the talk about the LeBrons. Yah they have a great offense with amazing spacing with Love back BUT the problem is the defense is still trash bags and they can score 127 on you but also give up 130!!! haha. They will have to win shoot outs vs teams the deeper in the playoffs they get vs the better teams.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Speaking of your rockets prediction if any year is going to be the year for the forseeable future than the warriors do not win it THIS IS THE YEAR with the warriors injuries piling up but more importantly the rockets getting home court. So good on you to call your shot this year. They are (SPOILER AND OBVIOUS ALERT lol) a lot more beatable away from roaracle......... Now on to the talk about the LeBrons. Yah they have a great offense with amazing spacing with Love back BUT the problem is the defense is still trash bags and they can score 127 on you but also give up 130!!! haha. They will have to win shoot outs vs teams the deeper in the playoffs they get vs the better teams.

Cavs in six. Called my shot. Call yours.

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Cavs in six. Called my shot. Call yours.

I mean I always am going to be negative. I always think the worst and hope for the best. When I am not invested is when you get honest answers from muhhhhhhhhh.

• Like 1

lol one of the most random games in the NBA the last few years. WTH?!

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol one of the most random games in the NBA the last few years. WTH?!

I thought he would be better in the NBA than what he has been when he has been when he was still at Michigan. 

Fultz is back. His shooting form looked okay. 

WAY TO GO KEMBA!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

K. A. T. KAT! KAT! KAT!! LETS GOOO!!

Edited by GwillMac6