NBA Thread

aujeff11

MUHHHHHH KING MUHHHHH KING!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! lol

MAN how bad of a coach was johnny jones at lsu?! He could not even win with BEN FRICKIN SIMMONS?!?! THIS GUY IS SUCH A STUD!!! Magic Johnson JR! DEVELOP A JUMP SHOT YOUNG MAN AND YOU ARE GOLDEN!!! WOOOO!!!!

On 3/30/2018 at 11:52 PM, GwillMac6 said:

MAN how bad of a coach was johnny jones at lsu?! He could not even win with BEN FRICKIN SIMMONS?!?! THIS GUY IS SUCH A STUD!!! Magic Johnson JR! DEVELOP A JUMP SHOT YOUNG MAN AND YOU ARE GOLDEN!!! WOOOO!!!!

Nice highlights.  Magic JR is right!

• Love 1

On 4/1/2018 at 9:04 AM, AUBwins said:

Nice highlights.  Magic JR is right!

Yaaaaaaah wins!!!!!! Welcome to the ?!!!! It ain't the same until you show up!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!!!

• Haha 1

I played a little ball in my day. Started following during the Bulls glory days. Loved to watch the intro on WGN with the Bull heading through Chicago on the way to the United Center. Took a sabbatical when Jordan retired the 2nd time. I still like to see the Bulls succeed since that was my upbringing, but I too like to watch the Superstars do their thing and play pretty basketball. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Love 1

No Kyrie the rest of the season. Maybe next year for number 18 with Gordon and Kyrie healthy. 

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

No Kyrie the rest of the season. Maybe next year for number 18 with Gordon and Kyrie healthy. 

Maybe if the warriors had as bad of luck with injuries as the celtics did that would be true! lol. But seriously that sucks man. Celtics have had some horrible injury luck the last few years.

2 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Frick it all to heck!!!! The NBA has been injury riddled and now we're robbed of playoff Kyrie! I don't care what team you're a fan of that is a spectacle to watch. Ruined my day.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

The Cavs defense is so bad. They need Hill bad.

lol you know it is still going to be atrocious with the pride of IUPI as well! there is no hope for the LeBrons defense.

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Maybe if the warriors had as bad of luck with injuries as the celtics did that would be true! lol. But seriously that sucks man. Celtics have had some horrible injury luck the last few years.

I believe the Celtics would’ve given GS all they could handle even without Gordon. Boston’s defense is for real and I think their rotation is deeper than the Warriors’. Tatum and Brown are legit and with a healthy Kyrie, they’d be a tough out. Then you add in Horford, Morris, and Monroe off the bench with Smart and Rozier. I think it would’ve been a toss up. 

The refs gave the Cavs so much home cooking in an away venue. LMAO. There was no way that was a shooting foul at the end. Lebron complains so much and gets away with it.  

Apparently Larry Nance was active. Lue is just stupid.

Edited by aujeff11

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Is Larry Nance injured or just benched?

him and TT were benched. Though TT should be benched. Dude has been awful since the 16 season. It cost the LeBrons in a few crucial possessions late in the game where no one could grab a rebound and the baby 76ers got 2 and sometimes 3 chances. They went small for offense and I mean it worked offensively. They put up 130 after being down by as many as 30 in the first half.

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

him and TT were benched. Though TT should be benched. Dude has been awful since the 16 season. It cost the LeBrons in a few crucial possessions late in the game where no one could grab a rebound and the baby 76ers got 2 and sometimes 3 chances. They went small for offense and I mean it worked offensively. They put up 130 after being down by as many as 30 in the first half.

Both played at the end. Why was Nance benched? The post defense could’ve been much better. Lebron is hitting at all cylinders....Him v Belly Nelly was comical.

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Both played at the end. Why was Nance benched? The post defense could’ve been much better. Lebron is hitting at all cylinders....Him v Belly Nelly was comical.

Nance was only in at the very end for the put back missed free throw that he should of made. I don’t think him and mr Kardashiann played any of the fourth besides that.

Our boy that tries too hard, Russell Westbrook, has averaged a triple double for 164 games now. Needed like 34 rebounds in two games and accomplished it....as a PG. 

• Love 1

WOOOOOOO!!!!! THE BRODIE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

The Eastern Conference playoffs is setting up pretty well for the Sixers. Boston will probably take care of the Bucks while the Raptors and Lebrons will most likely meet in the second round. It’s going to be tough for a depleted Boston to beat a young Sixers. Then Toronto and Cleveland with a tough series. 

If Cleveland pull off the series victory, Philadelphia will host the Eastern Conference Finals. With all that being said, they’d have an actual shot at the Finals. It would be, however, a horrible Finals because the West winner will destroy them. 

2 hours ago, aubearcat said:

The Eastern Conference playoffs is setting up pretty well for the Sixers. Boston will probably take care of the Bucks while the Raptors and Lebrons will most likely meet in the second round. It’s going to be tough for a depleted Boston to beat a young Sixers. Then Toronto and Cleveland with a tough series. 

If Cleveland pull off the series victory, Philadelphia will host the Eastern Conference Finals. With all that being said, they’d have an actual shot at the Finals. It would be, however, a horrible Finals because the West winner will destroy them. 

The Cavs will win in six games against Philly. Philly has inexperienced talent that don’t know how to tbe handle the pressure and increased intensity yet. I saw that after they blew a 30 point lead in two quarters against the Cavs just a week or two ago. 

Plus, too many people are discounting the Cavs roster. 

I'll be happy if it was Sixers vs Rockets for the whole shebang. That seems like a pipedream. I really don't want to see Cavs or Warriors there.

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

The Cavs will win in six games against Philly. Philly has inexperienced talent that don’t know how to tbe handle the pressure and increased intensity yet. I saw that after they blew a 30 point lead in two quarters against the Cavs just a week or two ago. 

Plus, too many people are discounting the Cavs roster. 

I'll say this....People can talk about playoff Lebron all they want...He doesn't have Kyrie this time.

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I'll say this....People can talk about playoff Lebron all they want...He doesn't have Kyrie this time.

He doesn’t need Kyrie. He has unknowns like Nance, Hill, and Hood that play well with Lebron. Plus Korver, Smith, and Love which are known commodities.

Belly Nelly shoots too damn much. His 10 points a game is pretty pedestrian considering he’s so bad on D and shoots so much.