Windows 10

WDG

35 minutes ago, WDG said:

Expected to see a smiley face after your comment....had Windows 10 a couple months now and wish I could go back to 8.1.  Unfortunately my hard drive crashed and had to go with Windows 10 and also had to buy a new printer since my perfectly fine and efficient HP printer was not compatible nor was there some means to put it into service.   And of course, the new e-mail program is even more user unfriendly that the one with Yahoo.   No way to change the default font or font size on a permanent basis.   UGH....

There are a couple nice improvements but overall, I give that Windows version about a 6 perhaps....

I tried 8 and went back to 7. I think 10 will get me to finish line.

I'm not a Windows guy at home, but i think 10 is the best version of Windows they've done.  I thought 8 was/is terrible.  Our company is still on 8.1 and we hate it.

21 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm not a Windows guy at home, but i think 10 is the best version of Windows they've done.  I thought 8 was/is terrible.  Our company is still on 8.1 and we hate it.

XP or 7. So damn stable. We only just recently got the hospital standardized on 7. 

• 2 weeks later...

Windows 10 is the best OS Microsoft has ever done.  XP was great, 7 was better but 10 rules the roost for me.   I have it loaded on all my machines at home including a plex server.  None of them ever miss a beat.    I could never see myself ever intentionally loading windows 8 or 8.1 on any machine or for anybody either.  It was beyond awful and I'm very glad that I skipped that version. 

Archived