Gus congratulates Bruce after the win!

GwillMac6

NSFW for bad language!!!!!! lol OMGSH and I did not think I could love bruce anymore!!!! We beat that @$$!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!! Even no cuss Gus had to laugh at this!

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

NSFW for bad language!!!!!! lol OMGSH and I did not think I could love bruce anymore!!!! We beat that @$$!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!! Even no cuss Gus had to laugh at this!

IDK where you said this earlier but I'm in full agreement with you when you said Bruce is your favorite AU coach in any sport of all time. JJ had a lot of wrongs but boy did he knock this one out of the park and I've been running out of words over the last few months to describe how I feel about Bruce and what he has been building.

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

IDK where you said this earlier but I'm in full agreement with you when you said Bruce is your favorite AU coach in any sport of all time. JJ had a lot of wrongs but boy did he knock this one out of the park and I've been running out of words over the last few months to describe how I feel about Bruce and what he has been building.

BRUCE IS THE PERFECT COACH EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for a dormant basketball program. NOT JUST US BUT ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY dormant basketball program in the sec or in any power 5 conference!!!! Like UT had more tradition than us but everyone knows them for WOMENS basketball not Mens and he made them a perennial sweet 16 team! He has the perfect personality it takes to get fan interest up, to get you excited about the program, to get the whole frickin community rallying around the team, TO RECRUIT how you need to if you want to win a frickin conference championship like *KNOCK ON WOOD* we are in position to do so!!!! And above all else and this does not get mentioned enough but HE CAN FLAT OUT COACH!!! He is so underrated as a coach because everyone talks about all his other great attributes but this year more than any other proves he can flat out coach some ball!!! Down 2 starters to start the year including our most talented player? OK!!! no problem. Our best interior defender and ANOTHER starter has a gruesome leg injury and our best dribble drive player is in the hospital with the flu?! OK!!!! Goes out and beats our arch rival AND WOOPS DAT BUTEY by 20 and even outrebounds them when they are bigger than us at every position!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! THE MAN IS A COACHING WIZARD!!!!! He is so easy to like. He is so easy to wrap your arms around and embrace!!!!!!! BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Goes out and beats our arch rival AND WOOPS DAT BUTEY by 20 and even outrebounds them when they are bigger than us at every position!!! 

Anybody think this won't bring pressure from the Mark "The Puppet" Emmert?

Image result for marionette gif

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

BRUCE IS THE PERFECT COACH EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for a dormant basketball program. NOT JUST US BUT ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY dormant basketball program in the sec or in any power 5 conference!!!! Like UT had more tradition than us but everyone knows them for WOMENS basketball not Mens and he made them a perennial sweet 16 team! He has the perfect personality it takes to get fan interest up, to get you excited about the program, to get the whole frickin community rallying around the team, TO RECRUIT how you need to if you want to win a frickin conference championship like *KNOCK ON WOOD* we are in position to do so!!!! And above all else and this does not get mentioned enough but HE CAN FLAT OUT COACH!!! He is so underrated as a coach because everyone talks about all his other great attributes but this year more than any other proves he can flat out coach some ball!!! Down 2 starters to start the year including our most talented player? OK!!! no problem. Our best interior defender and ANOTHER starter has a gruesome leg injury and our best dribble drive player is in the hospital with the flu?! OK!!!! Goes out and beats our arch rival AND WOOPS DAT BUTEY by 20 and even outrebounds them when they are bigger than us at every position!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! THE MAN IS A COACHING WIZARD!!!!! He is so easy to like. He is so easy to wrap your arms around and embrace!!!!!!! BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daudz-GIFu-ar-weed-1.gif

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Daudz-GIFu-ar-weed-1.gif

lol not strong enough at all. If your going to do drugs why would you go the bottom of the barrel with something as weak as pot?! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5858970

errr.gif

I'm SHOCKED! Nine posts in and nobody has bashed Gus yet. The haters are slipping.

FWIW, I think Pearl is close to a genius coach. Joe Caimpi was also close on the women's side, but Joe had a way different personality and wasn't nearly as much fun.

Oh dear....I saw what Bruce said and much as I agree with him.....wondering if anyone will be complaining that comments like that will give bama additional motivation next time we play them ?.....which could even be in a few weeks. 

As for Ciampi....agree, he was quite a coach but had no apparent personality.   He has been color man for AU women's basketball for several years and was more than just bland....really knows the game but don't think I ever heard him excited. 

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

I'm SHOCKED! Nine posts in and nobody has bashed Gus yet. The haters are slipping.

FWIW, I think Pearl is close to a genius coach. Joe Caimpi was also close on the women's side, but Joe had a way different personality and wasn't nearly as much fun.

So I wasn't the only one waiting on a tie in to how Smart would of congratulated Pearl better and how this would be the reason we lost our opener.

21 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Now these are the kind of capital and exclamation laden posts I expect! War Damn GWill! Wooo!!!

On 2/22/2018 at 3:47 PM, GwillMac6 said:

2 hours ago, fredst said:

Now these are the kind of capital and exclamation laden posts I expect! War Damn GWill! Wooo!!!

Do you mind telling me what he is saying, Fred?

10 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Do you mind telling me what he is saying, Fred?

not mr fred but oooga booga mooga wooga mr magoo.

52 minutes ago, fredst said:

I have no damn idea ??‍♂️

rush.gif

Archived