Brandon King getting paid

RunInRed

He is going to be one of those 10 plus year guys making it on special teams. Awesome.

14 hours ago, DAG said:

He is going to be one of those 10 plus year guys making it on special teams. Awesome.

That's the dream, man. Kickers, long snappers, Brandon King... play a handful of snaps a game year after year, stay healthy, stay paid. Well said, my dude. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

That's the dream, man. Kickers, long snappers, Brandon King... play a handful of snaps a game year after year, stay healthy, stay paid. Well said, my dude. 

On deck:

"...Daniel Carlson did very well at the NFL Combine and has little left to prove to NFL teams. If they ask him to kick then timing and accuracy obviously matter, but he may do very little on pro day...

Ike Powell was a somewhat surprising omission from the Combine simply because there are so few long snappers and he got invited to the Senior Bowl.

The times and mechanics teams look for at long snapper are unique to the position and there's not a database of snapping metrics available to compare. In as basic a terms as possible, Powell needs to be fast and have good rotation..."

http://www.al.com/expo/erry-2018/03/34d80e615e/what_the_16_players_at_auburn.html

WDE

5 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

On deck:

"...Daniel Carlson did very well at the NFL Combine and has little left to prove to NFL teams. If they ask him to kick then timing and accuracy obviously matter, but he may do very little on pro day...

Ike Powell was a somewhat surprising omission from the Combine simply because there are so few long snappers and he got invited to the Senior Bowl.

The times and mechanics teams look for at long snapper are unique to the position and there's not a database of snapping metrics available to compare. In as basic a terms as possible, Powell needs to be fast and have good rotation..."

http://www.al.com/expo/erry-2018/03/34d80e615e/what_the_16_players_at_auburn.html

WDE

While it's not arena football, Carlson's stature might give him a... don't say it Loof... a l... seriously, dude, don't say it...

a leg up. 

Dammit. I just ruined everyone's weekend, didn't I?

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

And stay healthy after retiring. Sweet gig. 

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

While it's not arena football, Carlson's stature might give him a... don't say it Loof... a l... seriously, dude, don't say it...

a leg up. 

Dammit. I just ruined everyone's weekend, didn't I?

I have admittedly, uh, followed him some.

Why does his draft profile include hand length but not shoe size?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/daniel-carlson?id=2560058

7 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

And stay healthy after retiring. Sweet gig. 

And getting like a $250K retirement for 10 years or something.  Not sure about that; might be $50K or something thats nice when you retire at 32 or something.  Good money!

18 minutes ago, aukooze91 said:

And getting like a $250K retirement for 10 years or something.  Not sure about that; might be $50K or something thats nice when you retire at 32 or something.  Good money!

I think the pension is 70k which is not bad at for a modest lifestyle 

Archived