Null



1TexasTiger

2019 5* CB Andrew Booth (Clemson)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

We will finish higher then aTm and LSU in the final recruiting rankings.  We will not catch Bama or UGA but expected to finish 3rd in the conference in recruiting rankings.  

I hope you are right. We are going to need a really strong finish, which this staff has done before. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WELP I will now wait till 2020 to check off AU getting a 5 star corner on my crutin bucket list in my lifetime. SMH. SIGHHHHHHHHHHH. Sounds like the battle to land him came down to this weekend. We flat out did not do a better job at selling ourselves to get him back on campus for the BBQ. No doubt OP was trying like hell to make it happen. 

 

t.gif

image.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clemson strikes again. I F-ing HATE Clemson. Ross last year and Booth this year. I think I'm going to turn into one of those people who don't pay attention to recruiting, and not care until they sign their NLI. 

Clemson has really jaded me. 

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Clemson strikes again. I F-ing HATE Clemson. Ross last year and Booth this year. I think I'm going to turn into one of those people who don't pay attention to recruiting, and not care until they sign their NLI. 

Clemson has really jaded me. 

They have a lake, after all...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t fealt this upset about losing a corner since Mackenzie Alexander. At least he didn’t amount to much...

...oh wait

My disdain for Clemson grows even larger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do a lot of other teams have no trouble getting a lot of commitments from 5 star recruits every year and yet, Gus only gets 1 or 2 every few years.

Edited by auburn4ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kirby Smart who hasn't been a head coach for very long, he's getting 5 star recruits left and right. Wasn't it the class of 2018 that Smart signed 7 5 star recruits? I think so. So far for their 2019 class, they have 5 5 star commitments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Kirby Smart who hasn't been a head coach for very long, he's getting 5 star recruits left and right. Wasn't it the class of 2018 that Smart signed 7 5 star recruits? I think so. So far for their 2019 class, they have 5 5 star commitments.

It’s because Kirby is honest and upfront and NEVER negative recruits ?(just ask him) and because those five star recruits can use his barber once they sign. The bowl cut option is the tipping point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Why do a lot of other teams have no trouble getting a lot of commitments from 5 star recruits every year and yet, Gus only gets 1 or 2 every few years.

Cause we suck...........plain and simple

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BJCrawford said:

It’s because Kirby is honest and upfront and NEVER negative recruits ?(just ask him) and because those five star recruits can use his barber once they sign. The bowl cut option is the tipping point. 

A little surprise in a backpack doesn't hurt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we should never lose a recruit to Clemson & Mississippi State or Ole Miss. This trend needs to change asap.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

we should never lose a recruit to Clemson & Mississippi State or Ole Miss. This trend needs to change asap.

Clemson is a bona fide tier one program right now. Although it sucks, there is no shame in losing recruiting battles to them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ellitor said:

Clemson is a bona fide tier one program right now. Although it sucks, there is no shame in losing recruiting battles to them.

I know this, but it is time for this to change and in a big way. Not sure how to do this, but enough is enough imho!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, doc4aday said:

I know this, but it is time for this to change and in a big way. Not sure how to do this, but enough is enough imho!

Probably not gonna change well Davi is there. Just be glad they’re not in our conference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly if someone told me right now Clemson is a more attractive program, Id be inclined to agree with them. Their down year was being ranked #1 and being exposed against a vengeful UA team that only played one good team and had a week of rest. And the position they got exposed against? they signed a supposedly transcendent talent in Trevor L. Id put Auburn in that tier below Clemson OSU UGA and UA right now, and if you looked at that top 6 going into conference title season, these 5 teams were all major playoff players (USC would be on the same tier as us imo). Losing anyone to that four shouldn't hurt THAT much

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now