this is suicide prevention week

aubiefifty

suicide is not the answer to life's problems. take a deep breath. look deep inside your heart and think of those that love you. some or most would do anything to keep you with them in this life.i promise you your friends love you more than you know. things in life pass. yes, even the horrible ones. it is ok to feel bad but if you let your friends and loved one know how desperate you feel they will have your back. in most cases the feelings of suicide will pass if you give it time. suicide is a liar that steals from you and your loved ones. just hang on and or reach out. if you do not trust your family seek out your friends. if you are too embarrassed to talk to those that know you then call a suicide prevention line and and get help from someone whom would not reveal your secrets. suicide is not a weakness. it is being unable to carry the weight of sadness or horror that can wear you down.
1-800-SUICIDE / 1-800-784-2433 or 1-800-273-TALK / 1-800-273-8255U.S.A. Nat. Phone: (800) 442 HOPE or 1 800 827 7571.
if you do not trust them hell give me a call or a private message. i have dealt with depression that often turned suicidal at times. i have danced that dance and survived. I would love to see you do the same. hope is all around you if you just give it a chance.

mods since this is football season i am hoping more would see this than in another forum so i hope you let it stand a couple of days before you move it. thanx. maybe we can sve a life and how awesome would that be?

IF WE---You and I--- rule out suicide as a "way out" , then we can avoid ever falling into it's eternal trap.  No one escapes from it's grasp once the deed has been done.  Regardless of our Religious belief we can agree on the sanctity of life and agree it is something much too big for us to be in charge of.  Greater forces than us are at work in this world we live in.  Remember you might feel alone and without hope, but LIFE in itself is HOPE....... As long as life is there, HOPE is there.  Life represents more than problems, but it represents the solutions to those problems.   We are never alone.  Life is always there.   God bless, and in this LIFE I AM ALWAYS HERE for anyone who needs an ear, a voice, a friend.... And i believe there are many more here JUST LIKE  ME...... 

Archived