Null

ellitor

2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby

12 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

His highlights are no longer private.

Yes this kid can run, but we all know you can't see the field under Gus unless you can pass block.  I didn't see a single highlight in this video of him blocking.  We might as well keep looking.  He will just transfer cuz he obviously can't pass block...

.... for people like E and myself.... :drippingsarcasm7pa:

23 hours ago, doc4aday said:

If we land this young man, my goodness, think of the talent we will have on hand in the backfield.  Boobie, Kmart, Williams, MAR. We could very well have the best RBs in the SEC. I am excited about our RB situation for 2019 and beyond.  If we can get our OL situation on par with our RBs, we will be in much better shape.

Don't forget about Shivers. He may be a short guy, but he plays big, and he might be the fastest running back ever to play at Auburn...which is saying a lot, considering the man, the myth, the legend Bo Jackson once hung his spikes on the Plains.

@ellitor How many backs are we looking to take this cycle? We've already got four studs who will be sophomores and freshmen in 2019; do we still look to get two more for the 2020 class, or just aim for a single big one?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

How many backs are we looking to take this cycle? We've already got four studs who will be sophomores and freshmen in 2019; do we still look to get two more for the 2020 class, or just aim for a single big one?

I don't know. There have been no articles about projected position numbers yet for the next class. Those articles typically come out in March or April.

• Thanks 1

OMG! He looks elite! He will be able to go wherever he wants to. Caddy needs to show us some magic here!

On 2/12/2019 at 9:08 AM, ellitor said:

Would be a hell of a win if we coulbd beat Bama & UGA for him. I don't see SCe holding us 3 teams off.

I may have missed it, but do you know what coaches are recruiting him?

21 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I may have missed it, but do you know what coaches are recruiting him?

It's on his 247 profile. Garner & Caddy.

• Thanks 1

Garner and Caddy is a good combination. Garner with the experience and proven recruiting ability and Caddie with the magic name and resume in college and the pro's.  Caddie can learn from Garner who has always been a great recruiter.

• Like 2