2020 4* RB Tank Bigsby Commits To AU!

ellitor

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Think McFadden, Jones At Arky, Cam, O-Mac & co. at 2010 AU, or Chubb & Michel at UGA. We really need more than 1 runner getting carries in competitive situations for a multitude of reasons..

Oh, I meant lit up in a negative way...as in don't run 1 guy til the wheels fall off.

20 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

Oh, I meant lit up in a negative way...as in don't run 1 guy til the wheels fall off.

Oh. Reading & such...

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

A balanced explosive running attack will too.

We have been in this for a while. More than people realize. The addition of Caddy has elevated things more. This post right here is what he wants to see. Gus does this, like he says he is going to, we get Tank. We have three very good RB's on the team right now, Boobie, Worn and DJ. Then have Martin and Joiner. If Gus runs one RB to death, then that is on Gus.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

We have been in this for a while. More than people realize. The addition of Caddy has elevated things more. This post right here is what he wants to see. Gus does this, like he says he is going to, we get Tank. We have three very good RB's on the team right now, Boobie, Worn and DJ. Then have Martin and Joiner. If Gus runs one RB to death, then that is on Gus.

What are your thoughts on our use of Joiner this year?

4 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Could you explain this a bit.  I tried to understand but don’t

Show me state

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Auburn 6 said:

Show me state

You beat me to the punch

• Like 1

Williams and Bigsby in back to back years?  

Could we actually be building depth?  Say it isn't so, Joe.

Whitlow will be a year older/stronger also.  RBs are catching up with receiving corps depth.  Nice to have some choices.  Praise to Caddy.  Thanks for coming home Caddy!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beaker said:

Williams and Bigsby in back to back years?  

Don't sleep on Mark Anthony Richards too.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Guilty. And he was my #1 want at RB last class, lol. I just got caught up in the Williams hype. 

I really do see potential for an Irons/KJ hybrid in MAR. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Don't tease me

• Like 3

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Guilty. And he was my #1 want at RB last class, lol. I just got caught up in the Williams hype. 

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yup.   Guilty also.

You know if we don't screw up the QB (rotation) riddle, we are in a super strong position.  Tough schedule, but it's Auburn and two things are certain every August:

1.  We have one of the nastiest schedules in the nation.  Our non conf opponents just love get their programs on track the year they play us.

2.  "We are like a box of chocolates."

Great news!! I'm not a star gazer but I believe Tank is the highest rated 4* just a shade under 5*.

6 minutes ago, autan said:

Great news!! I'm not a star gazer but I believe Tank is the highest rated 4* just a shade under 5*.

2nd highest. Right under Quandarrius Robinson who is now, unfortunately, a Bammer.

12 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

2nd highest. Right under Quandarrius Robinson who is now, unfortunately, a Bammer.

Depends on how you look at it. Now is better than later and getting strung along and flipping in the 11th hour. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Depends on how you look at it. Now is better than later and getting strung along and flipping in the 11th hour. 

Plus we lead or in the top 2 with 2 other good Buck prospects in BJ Ojulari & Phillip Webb.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

Per Chad Simmons of Rivals, AU may have taken control on Bigsby & AU is on top with hearing a commitment soon

@ellitor, you're bringing your good news "A" game the last 24 hours! Thanks for all of the updates!

Edited by fredst

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

Per Chad Simmons of Rivals, AU may have taken control on Bigsby & AU is on top with hearing a commitment soon

This is amazing. I hope it is true. Caddy doin work!

OT for this thread, but we lead for Webb?

Edited by Auburn2Eugene

12 minutes ago, fredst said:

@ellitor, you're bringing your good news "A" game the last 24 hours! Thanks for all of the updates!

Thanks to the rules change allowing VIP summaries as long as it's short & sweet, it allows me to.

8 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

OT for this thread, but we lead for Webb?

Guess is no. LSU had taken the momentum before the July dead period & Bama wants him now that they just had a LB leave the program. We lead for BJ Ojulari though at the same position which is not a bad alternate.

• Like 1