Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

2 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

God bless you and your daughter! At the same time, I have never heard of a college administration this screwed up in my entire life!

Read a lot of Glassdoor comments and Leath has not received glowing reviews from those working for/with him. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zeek said:

Read a lot of Glassdoor comments and Leath has not received glowing reviews from those working for/with him. 

Really? I wonder why?

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

😆

This is hilarious. We had a reasonable plan set forwardth that could minimize blow back to all involved parties and only Gus would want to circumvent such a plan. 

Minimizing blow back would be to honor his ridiculous contract that idiots saw fit to give him.. and fire him.. The evidence to fire Gus is so long it is out the door and circling Jordan Hare.. everyone understands this.. but the fact that we have morons running the show.. and they come up with this to get Gus out. It only hurts the university and the players.. recruiting.. and allows Auburn to become once again the laughing stock. seriously can’t we do anything right.. smh at these fools. 

7 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

With my daughter likely coming to the US and Auburn in 2021 to begin her education.  I am a little concerned that this type of incompetence on the adminstration's part is going to drive up tuition and cost.  Should I be concerned?  Please set this poor missionaries mind at ease.

Yes, you should. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you or selling something. 

Also with the time difference (from a previous post of yours) you probably hated those 11am games more than I did. 

49 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

For me its my right index finger.

Now it’s my middle finger for sticking it to Malzahn for coaching down to this mess!

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Agreed! They could start by hiring me 👀 I kid but man am I ready to move back to the loveliest village

I would back you to take the job.. go in and clean house.. I agree about Auburn.. loved living there. 

Just now, AuMarine said:

Minimizing blow back would be to honor his ridiculous contract that idiots saw fit to give him.. and fire him.. The evidence to fire Gus is so long it is out the door and circling Jordan Hare.. everyone understands this.. but the fact that we have morons running the show.. and they come up with this to get Gus out. It only hurts the university and the players.. recruiting.. and allows Auburn to become once again the laughing stock. seriously can’t we do anything right.. smh at these fools. 

I agree with you. Rip the damn band-aid off and pay the bastard. Salvage the recruiting class ASAP. 

1 minute ago, roe4christ said:

With my daughter likely coming to the US and Auburn in 2021 to begin her education.  I am a little concerned that this type of incompetence on the adminstration's part is going to drive up tuition and cost.  Should I be concerned?  Please set this poor missionaries mind at ease.

First you might want be somewhat suspect about most of this story.....all of which is being put forth by a couple of news hacks with no attribution from any person who might actually be in a position to know the facts. 

Who are the people who are supposedly in a position to know such specific and complex details?  and even on the remote possibility that some could be accurate, what is their motive for spreading that stuff to a couple minor sports hacks....unless they found a couple guys who would publish the stories without the usual source verifications or second source that honest journalists might require.   And a number of AU people seem to hope it is true for reasons I will never understand.  So they want Gus gone….OK but to promote a scenario or multiple scenarios that will be damaging to AU's program or the university overall....that's unbelievable.  

JMO but the incompetence you might want to fear is that so many of the comments on this forum are posted by actual graduates of Auburn....that's what is scary. 

3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Really? I wonder why?

Not sure if sarcasm so I’ll explain and maybe feel like E in the process.

Lots of comments that they hoped when he came in the “good ole boy” network would be out. Apparently it hasn’t.  Lots of mumblings that professors aren’t to pleased with his handling of the lawsuit. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Not sure if sarcasm so I’ll explain and maybe feel like E in the process.

Lots of comments that they hoped when he came in the “good ole boy” network would be out. Apparently it hasn’t.  Lots of mumblings that professors aren’t to pleased with his handling of the lawsuit. 

Yes, it was sarcasm!

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

First you might want be somewhat suspect about most of this story.....all of which is being put forth by a couple of news hacks with no attribution from any person who might actually be in a position to know the facts. 

And by 'hacks' he means, "professional journalists who have been in this career field for over two decades and have zero reason to stir up the pot with made up nonsense."

Like it or not, Jay Tate, Josh Moon, Phillip Marshall and others all have sources on the inside.  Good sources.  The problem is, some of them are at war right now with the other and are leaking information to achieve their particular desired end.  It doesn't make the stories incorrect.  But the people they are talking to are "in a position to know the facts."

Just now, AU64 said:

Who are the people who are supposedly in a position to know such specific and complex details?  and even on the remote possibility that some could be accurate, what is their motive for spreading that stuff to a couple minor sports hacks....unless they found a couple guys who would publish the stories without the usual source verifications or second source that honest journalists might require.   And a number of AU people seem to hope it is true for reasons I will never understand.  So they want Gus gone….OK but to promote a scenario or multiple scenarios that will be damaging to AU's program or the university overall....that's unbelievable.  

JMO but the incompetence you might want to fear is that so many of the comments on this forum are posted by actual graduates of Auburn....that's what is scary. 

Honestly I wondered myself if all this non sense could really be true.. then I remembered it has happened before and of course it is such the Auburn thing to do. I love Auburn, I am an alum , and season ticket holder. I want nothing but the best. If all these things being said about trying to handcuff Gus is true.. it wouldn’t surprise me at all.. it is typical of the idiots in control. They may think they are helping but they end up setting us back years. I am sick and tired of it. 

12 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I agree with you. Rip the damn band-aid off and pay the bastard. Salvage the recruiting class ASAP. 

Well the plan would’ve salvaged the class, possibly gotten rid of Gus, minimized the buyout, and been the best case scenario on all fronts. Something that an outright firing wouldn’t have done.

1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

Honestly I wondered myself if all this non sense could really be true.. then I remembered it has happened before and of course it is such the Auburn thing to do. I love Auburn, I am an alum , and season ticket holder. I want nothing but the best. If all these things being said about trying to handcuff Gus is true.. it wouldn’t surprise me at all.. it is typical of the idiots in control. They may think they are helping but they end up setting us back years. I am sick and tired of it. 

People acting like this is just crazy baseless rumor-mongering by hack journalists are kidding themselves.  This is the Auburnest Auburning that Auburn has ever Auburned.  And it is completely in character.  

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

2nlq2s.jpg

Just now, TitanTiger said:

People acting like this is just crazy baseless rumor-mongering by hack journalists are kidding themselves.  This is the Auburnest Auburning that Auburn has ever Auburned.  And it is completely in character.  

Agree 1000%.. it is exactly in character and something only Auburn would try to pull off.. 

13 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Yes, you should. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you or selling something. 

Also with the time difference (from a previous post of yours) you probably hated those 11am games more than I did. 

Normally I am diehard and don't miss a game regardless of whether it's 11:00pm or 2:30am but this year after the LSU game, I actually would just check the score the following morning and if the game was still on, would follow the play by play using my Score app.  Sad season....never thought it would come to this after having such high expectations at the beginning of the year.

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Well stated. 

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Nailed it TT!!

It is time for the administration to take the bull by the horns. If a few people (PTB) are driving this then the administration must forcefully put a stop to this even if we have to keep Gus for another year. This debacle that has been going on for the last few days is the opportunity for the administration to prove they run Auburn. We shouldn't have signed Gus to the contract that we did but that is water over the dam, we can't change it. I was late leaving the Gus Bus but once I left I wanted him gone. One more year even a bad one would be worth it by putting the administration back in control.  Then next year we can go through the proper process of finding a replacement for Gus and possibly our current President who miss-handled this by doing the long term contract and by not putting his foot down as soon as this started proving he is a real leader. If we don't put a stop to it. It will happen again in a few years.

So for those familiar with the old Auburn Eagle website, that site used 10 posts per page. AUF uses 25 posts per page. In the old AE format this thread would be over 175 pages right now. Never seen anything like it in a thread started a bit over a day ago.

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

😕     JMO but what I see is so much  "Auburn being auburn"  are the number of people who automatically jump to the most negative and worst conclusion on something like this.   Let's at least wait until there are some actual facts to support this allegations before we just generalize that everyone running AU is incompetent. 

Somehow AU has managed to become an impressive and well respected university and stuff like that does not happen by accident. 

Archived