ESPN top 100 draft prospects

92AU

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Considering Harper, Brown, and Wiley all score more points per game, I would say those 3.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/stats/_/id/2

The game is more than scoring. I doubt people have him rated so high due to scoring, but the guys you mention score because they do all the shooting, if he put up those attempts I imagine he'd put up numbers too. But I tell you what as far as counting on others those guys count on him more than he count on them on almost everything else that goes on the court. 

1 hour ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Damn. Chuma has worst player efficiency rating on the team so far during conference play. I'm sure he'll rise back up but that's kind of surprising

yikes.JPG

The NBA considers 15 as average. Is this the case for the NCAA as well? 

38 minutes ago, Tiger said:

chuma.JPG

Chuma's at twenty for the season. But still, Austin is the leader in PER for the whole team during the season. So the idea that Chuma is doing "all the heavy lifting" is kind of dumb. Austin leads him in points per game, rebounds, and blocks all while playing 200 less minutes.

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

The game is more than scoring. I doubt people have him rated so high due to scoring, but the guys you mention score because they do all the shooting, if he put up those attempts I imagine he'd put up numbers too. But I tell you what as far as counting on others those guys count on him more than he count on them on almost everything else that goes on the court. 

I agree but I was talking about scoring in my original post so that’s what I thought you meant. He certainly does a lot of other things well on the court 

8 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I agree but I was talking about scoring in my original post so that’s what I thought you meant. He certainly does a lot of other things well on the court 

I was more speaking to you being surprised to his draft rating. Late round means going to a good team and that means probably playing to do a specific job. I don't imagine scoring would be it. But now that I type this kwai wasn't thought of being a scorer when he came out.....physically he's very similar to Okeke. 

10 hours ago, Tiger said:

This is him doing his passive aggressive wanting to fight because everything he said about the players were wrong thing. I'm surprised you thought he actually knew what PER even evaluates. The fact that cook leads it and on the other conf games Myles Parker is 7 shows how pointless that statistic is. You will also see how he cherry picked between the two. Lastly you can see he used quotations in his next post saying "all the heavy lifting" but if you look at my post I didn't use the word "all", which makes a big difference right? I'm sure you've also seen that I've been about the only person who's been standing up for Wiley because on here the majority seems to think that all the players are awesome but Wiley and DP. I can't tell you what to do but if you're looking for an answer I suspect if you look at the complete opposite to whatever he says will probably land you on the correct side.

His feelings are hurt, hurt bad so most of his post will be geared towards me as to he's waiting for me to be wrong.....I've stated a bunch of opinions and the most he's been able to argue is occasionally the 2/3 games Brown has been hot you'll see him troll aboutBrown being the best player on the team....I actually use him as a barometer to know I've done well in my analysis of this team because I see how he watches every post 😂

Unfortunately I'm worried about that one recruit because of how in love he is with him and he's been wrong on about 95% of anything he says regarding basketball...

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

I can't tell you what to do but if you're looking for an answer I suspect if you look at the complete opposite to whatever he says will probably land you on the correct side.

His feelings are hurt, hurt bad so most of his post will be geared towards me as to he's waiting for me to be wrong.....I've stated a bunch of opinions and the most he's been able to argue is occasionally the 2/3 games Brown has been hot you'll see him troll aboutBrown being the best player on the team....I actually use him as a barometer to know I've done well in my analysis of this team because I see how he watches every post 😂

Unfortunately I'm worried about that one recruit because of how in love he is with him and he's been wrong on about 95% of anything he says regarding basketball...

LMAO this is pretty funny right here.

Yeah I know what he's doing, just thought there may have been an off chance he knew lolol. He didn't even answer my question after quoting me lol 🤷🏻‍♂️ and right PER is not a real barometer. If I'm not mistaken Boban Marjanovic, the giant on the Clippers, has the highest PER in NBA history... Higher than all the legends, stars, etc you name it. Boban tops the list soooo that's all you need to know

• 5 months later...

Archived