Shepard Smith takes a shot at Alabama

Martian Manhunter

I took a late lunch at work today. The restaurant had Fox News going, and Shepard Smith was on. They were talking about the no call at the end of the Saints game. They showed a replay, and Shepard was commentating. After the hit and the blatant no call, he said (I'm paraphrasing here), "Yeah, that's not pass interference. What are you playing Alabama?" I literally laughed out loud.

War Eagle

16 hours ago, Martian Manhunter said:

I took a late lunch at work today. The restaurant had Fox News going, and Shepard Smith was on. They were talking about the no call at the end of the Saints game. They showed a replay, and Shepard was commentating. After the hit and the blatant no call, he said (I'm paraphrasing here), "Yeah, that's not pass interference. What are you playing Alabama?" I literally laughed out loud.

War Eagle

At least somebody besides us and the rest of the SEC knows what goes on in T Town.

WDE

38 minutes ago, Slammer1 said:

At least somebody besides us and the rest of the SEC knows what goes on in T Town.

Smith is an Ole Miss alum. Not that it takes away from the story at all. 

On 1/31/2019 at 9:57 AM, McLoofus said:

Smith is an Ole Miss alum. Not that it takes away from the story at all. 

I didn't know Smith was an Ole Miss alum. I guess he figured out along with everybody else that bama blew the whistle on Ole Miss after they beat bama two years in a row. Too much of a coincidence.

Archived