The confession of an idiot

alexava

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/03/harvey-updyke-on-poisoning-toomers-oaks-they-hung-scam-newton-jersey-on-bear-bryant-statue.html

please at least put a portion of articles when posting

There are three things Harvey Updyke doesn’t like in this world: Auburn, liver and cats.

The first comes as no surprise. The other two? Well, that’s just straight out of left field.

And that, in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen, is just one of the nuggets of information gleaned from the bizarre, sometimes contradictory, and often random comments by Updyke.

Mo Rocca takes us on a 50-minute journey, much like ESPN does for its “30 for 30” specials, laying the groundwork and background of what became one of the most sensational sports stories in state history. [/quote[

• WarTiger changed the title to The confession of an idiot
8 hours ago, Mike4AU said:

Not worth the clicks.  Updyke is a bona fide piece of trash and should be in prison. 

White redneck trash who never attend Bama, or probably any college, a day in his life.

10 hours ago, Mike4AU said:

Not worth the clicks.  Updyke is a bona fide piece of trash and should be in prison. 

I would replace trash with a different word

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He is of course, an idiot, but so much more. He's evil.  Who kills 100 year-old trees for the reasons he stated? 

I can't even imagine such a thing. It's worse than setting fire to a building.

The world will be better when he's gone.  I know I will celebrate.  If there's a hell, he'll be in it.

22 hours ago, homersapien said:

He is of course, an idiot, but so much more. He's evil.  Who kills 100 year-old trees for the reasons he stated? 

I can't even imagine such a thing. It's worse than setting fire to a building.

The world will be better when he's gone.  I know I will celebrate.  If there's a hell, he'll be in it.

Damn that’s harsh. I’m almost ashamed to agree. 

Archived