New Zealand Mosque Shooting Suspect Brenton Tarrant Flashes White Power SIgn in Court

homersapien

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I know. Guess it is the wine. Had a few problems and the first I have in quite a while Ben

Are y’all back in Mexico Beach yet? 

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

There it is. They’re gaslighting. If they get called on it, pulling up pictures of Obama and the like doing it is the stock response. 

What the hell are you talking about?  It was a j-o-k-e, and it was really funny as well.  You see, the guys in the pictures were part of the team that just won the SEC basketball tourney by shooting three pointers (that is the reason they have their hands up).  I can explain more if you need it.

Just now, auburn41 said:

What the hell are you talking about?  It was a j-o-k-e, and it was really funny as well.  You see, the guys in the pictures were part of the team that just won the SEC basketball tourney by shooting three pointers (that is the reason they have their hands up).  I can explain more if you need it.

It feeds right into my point, dumbass. The people like the Proud Boys can go “See? All these black folks making the supposedly ‘racist’ sign!” is exactly the point. 

You’re not funny. In fact, I find you and your insipid dumbassery a waste of my time, really. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It feeds right into my point, dumbass. The people like the Proud Boys can go “See? All these black folks making the supposedly ‘racist’ sign!” is exactly the point. 

You’re not funny. In fact, I find you and your insipid dumbassery a waste of my time, really. 

Then my job was done perfectly.  You will never get the time back you waste reading my posts!!

1 minute ago, auburn41 said:

Then my job was done perfectly.  You will never get the time back you waste reading my posts!!

I have nothing but time right now, seeing as the kids are in bed and I’m too sick to hang around my wife too much lest I give her whatever bug I have lol. 

37 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I have nothing but time right now, seeing as the kids are in bed and I’m too sick to hang around my wife too much lest I give her whatever bug I have lol. 

Get well bro.

21 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Get well bro.

Bah I’m fine. Main goal at this point is to avoid passing it around. Nothing a few beers can’t handle. Of course, I’m sure it was the baby that brought it home in the first place. She’s a little Petri dish. 

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You are trying hard Brother Homer. Why don't you go dig up a good ole old fashioned russia article?

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/17/new-zealand-shooter-trump-scott-brown-1224069

The guy wrote what he wrote.  There's no question about that.

What did Ambassador even mean by "credibility"?  He's just prevaricating. Poorly. 

Obviously it is YOU who is "trying to hard". :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, AUDub said:

Pressed by anchor Jake Tapper about whether white nationalism is indeed on the rise, Brown, a former Republican senator from Massachusetts, said, “I haven’t seen it here” in New Zealand.

50 dead Muslims. **** you, Scott. 

This guy acts like he just woke up and hasn't heard.

Archived