Men Vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

For a trip to the final 4.  Unbelievable ride, let's enjoy it and make history.  Time to get this win.

Starters today:  Harper, Brown, Dunbar, Spencer and McLemore.    Let's go TIGERS!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there was ever a time for #unfinished business, it’s now. Unfinished business for Chuma. As malik would say “let’s get this dub babay”. Lets get it! WDE

We've been wanting this opportunity at Auburn for a long time..   Let's take it.   Nice to see GUS at the game today.   Let's go TIGERS!!!!!!

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Malik wearing #5 today

Think it's just for warm-ups? But that reminds me of the SEC prediction shirt last year ... we all know how that turned out!

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Malik wearing #5 today

Cool! Not just #5 but “Okeke” name on it. Wonder if he’ll change after warmups?

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Think it's just for warm-ups? But that reminds me of the SEC prediction shirt last year ... we all know how that turned out!

Got a little choked up seeing it

We are going to miss Dunbar so much next year. The young man has so much energy and positivity that it trickles down to the entire team. His personality is infectious. 

9 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

8 minutes ago, alexava said:

Cool! Not just #5 but “Okeke” name on it. Wonder if he’ll change after warmups?

Looks like it was.

10 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Kentucky will be over confident coming into this game and they were in two tight contests coming into this matchup. Take them to the floor and don’t let them up!

not so as you can tell....AU needs to hit something to get it started....

Archived