2020 4* Star Ladarius Tennison Commits to AU!

ellitor

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Speaking of derailments...have you heard the one about Golf, Gene, Jeffy walking into a bar?

You would do this right when I deleted the quoted post & cleaned the thread. Gives whole new meaning to Bird dropping.

An no. If Golf walked in a bar with those 2 he would be like...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You would do this right when I deleted the quoted post & cleaned the thread. Gives whole new meaning to Bird dropping.

An no. If Golf walked in a bar with those 2 he would be like...

giphy.gif

Not if they were buying.........................................

• Like 2

Did he just post a very clear picture of his social security number?

Edit:  No. That's a school ID code. Makes me feel better!

Edited by mcgufcm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Very under the radar kid who shouldn't be.

Textbook case, it seems, of a kid who committed early, isn't a 5*, isn't doing anything crazy on social, didn't provide any recruiting drama fodder, doesn't play a sexy, stat-driven position... Ugh, I think I'm in love again.

Nah, I remember back in August being really excited about this dude. In addition to being rocked up, he just puts out pure football player vibes. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Textbook case, it seems, of a kid who committed early, isn't a 5*, isn't doing anything crazy on social, didn't provide any recruiting drama fodder, doesn't play a sexy, stat-driven position... Ugh, I think I'm in love again.

Nah, I remember back in August being really excited about this dude. In addition to being rocked up, he just puts out pure football player vibes. 

Could be wrong but I think him being under the radar & underrated had more to do with him listed at 5'9 which means he's likely 5'8 at best. Helluva ball player though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Could be wrong but I think him being under the radar & underrated had more to do with him listed at 5'9 which means he's likely 5'8 at best. Helluva ball player though.

I get it! "Under" the radar! E made a joke! J/k, that makes way more sense than that BS I made up.

On 12/19/2019 at 2:27 PM, ellitor said:

Yes Gus is nearly a foot taller. And coach mcgriff  only got him by the tip of his cone. So range is limited but maybe he can play like Therezie. 

6 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

He looks plenty tall to be an “All American “ invitee!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

I have watched his film. I don't normally think a freshman can just jump in at that position but I wouldn't be surprised to see him get PT initially and work himself up to starter by end of year. He plays with speed and controlled violent intentions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I have watched his film. I don't normally think a freshman can just jump in at that position but I wouldn't be surprised to see him get PT initially and work himself up to starter by end of year. He plays with speed and controlled violent intentions.

He’ll probably be going for both of Tutt’s spots at corner and returner, unless one of them switches to safety 

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

He’ll probably be going for both of Tutt’s spots at corner and returner, unless one of them switches to safety 

LT is supposedly a Nickel/Safety all the way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

LT is supposedly a Nickel/Safety all the way.

Well he’ll probably end up like Dinson, start off at Nickel and end up at safety