Texas A&M vs Clemson

Zeek

6 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

We will see. They are going to be a different team at home and after this loss. 

And Mond will have the accuracy of Annie Oakley against us.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Hopefully not. I've never thought very much of him. 

Mond is overrated imo. He has a flash every now and then, but nothing consistent. I cant believe that great QB guru he has for a coach hasnt turned him around.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Mond is overrated imo. He has a flash every now and then, but nothing consistent. I cant believe that great QB guru he has for a coach hasnt turned him around.

I was glad it never worked out between us and him. 

2 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

He’s actually a really great kid and very humble.  

I live about 65 air miles north of Clemson and have heard the same. He will be a wealthy young man in the not too distant future. I just cannot stomach Dabo though. It would be awesome if we can somehow make it to the play offs and have Bo to win that dual.  That would send Dabo into another dimension. I go to church with several CLemson fans and they are really nice folks. Very gracious people.

11 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Maybe Gomer Pyle! When we play him....😄

11 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I think he will suffer the same problems that the Oregon QB faced.

It will be a hard fought game maybe but I like Auburn's chances.

Well...interesting game but saw nothing of the aggie offense that scared me .....no creativity ...looked like 1980s or something.  Give them credit...played hard to the end of the game

1 hour ago, Tigerbelle said:

I dislike Dabo and Jimbo equally. Clemson is getting the benefit of  bad calls though,and I really hate that crap.  Jimbo may be facing his karma though. Dabo will get his one day too.

My dad went to aTm......so this is tough for me. I grew up an Aggies fan as well as an Auburn fan.

I totally get that many here like them, but I do not want them becoming more of a threat than they already are.

24 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I think he will suffer the same problems that the Oregon QB faced.

It will be a hard fought game maybe but I like Auburn's chances.

Hope you are right. I am just reminded of GA in years past. Their WR's couldn't catch a cold at daycare, but when they got around to playing us they would catch anything in the vicinity. Funny how that works.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived