Week 5 SEC Awards

Auburn Kev

Jesus, I didn’t pay attention to UAT but they had a receiver get 5 touchdowns and like 250+ yards. How awful is Ole Miss’ defense? 

Just now, Zeek said:

Jesus, I didn’t pay attention to UAT but they had a receiver get 5 touchdowns and like 250+ yards. How awful is Ole Miss’ defense? 

A far cry away from their "Landshark" days. I was just perusing the top 10 teams and the best "defenses" they've faced so far and well.. Alabama's best is Duke and OU's best is Texas Tech. (OU has also played 2 of the WORST defenses)

Glad to see Horton getting good grades. I just wish he'd play that well every week.

I think Prince Tega had a great game too!

8 minutes ago, Linayus said:

A far cry away from their "Landshark" days. I was just perusing the top 10 teams and the best "defenses" they've faced so far and well.. Alabama's best is Duke and OU's best is Texas Tech. (OU has also played 2 of the WORST defenses)

Glad to see Horton getting good grades. I just wish he'd play that well every week.

I called BS when Ole Miss was reeling in stud recruits and some we really wanted. Especially when all the Instagram pictures of players flexing money came out and then were deleted. 

Ole Siss and Moo State are about to be mediocre for years and I’m going to love it.

Yes, our OL has looked better each week. Maybe they’re jelling more? Maybe it’s part play calling? Hell some of it is we’re forcing teams out of the box so much. 

46 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Glad to see Horton getting back to his old self.  If anyone recalls, in 2017 when he was thrown into the starting position he played lights out.

14 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Glad to see Horton getting back to his old self.  If anyone recalls, in 2017 when he was thrown into the starting position he played lights out.

Yes and then 2018 He became a massive letdown. I was so shocked by his performance last year. I was super pissed at M. H. in the A&M game but he played much better this week. I like it!

13 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

This can't be true about Horton. I read just earlier today, in another thread, how weak the right side of the oline is.

It has been. Let's hope Horton's (and Driscoll's) improvement wasn't a one week deviation from the norm.

On 9/30/2019 at 12:51 PM, Zeek said:

I called BS when Ole Miss was reeling in stud recruits and some we really wanted. Especially when all the Instagram pictures of players flexing money came out and then were deleted. 

Ole Siss and Moo State are about to be mediocre for years and I’m going to love it.

Yes, our OL has looked better each week. Maybe they’re jelling more? Maybe it’s part play calling? Hell some of it is we’re forcing teams out of the box so much. 

A lot of it is:  we have our starting wide receivers back. (of course neither is 100%) Oregon and Tulane’s defense is no joke. Oregon has not given up a touchdown since the Auburn game.

I’m too lazy to look it up but I think Tulane cracked the top 35 or top 30 or something like that? 

Don’t forget, Auburn has covered every game, to include the Tulane game. All this and yes, they are getting better every week. 

Archived