Basketball Countdown!

doverstutts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, doverstutts said:

12 Days until Tipoff and 8 until the exhibition!!!!

Looking forward to seeing an excellent coach make excellent decisions!!

:poke:

11 Days until Tipoff!!!!!!! exactly 1 week until exhibition. I think i will just skip from today until Sunday. Today is happy and Sunday will be happy because of a secret game with Troy

Seriously, I wish people would STOP bringing up football and Gus Malzhan into the bball forum. You can enjoy one without talking crap about the other. 

1 hour ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

Well after that showing, I'm even more ready for basketball season.

Yep, I credit two coaches for turning me into the huge basketball fan that I am now,  Bruce Pearl and Gus Malzahn! I love to watch a bigtime coach work and develop players, it why I pay no attention to Gus

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

Yep, I credit two coaches for turning me into the huge basketball fan that I am now,  Bruce Pearl and Gus Malzahn! I love to watch a bigtime coach work and develop players, it why I pay no attention to Gus

I laughed, then cried.

It's sad our football coach has helped make us love basketball again.

9 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

9 Days until Tipoff and 5 days, this Friday night, until the exhibition !!! Time to turn our attention to basketball where Bruce always has a great game plan !!!!

Also to note is our scrimmage today against Troy. Hopefully we'll get some stats from it.

3 hours ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

Also to note is our scrimmage today against Troy. Hopefully we'll get some stats from it.

Yeah!....I'm sure S hooks will be there so we might get a few words out of him today !!! Our AD should start turning some of the money thrown up a hogs ass, chasing football unicorns,toward a promising future basketball program. Football is turning into a stagnant situation and fans are have began to show outward signs of apathy with the current environment. We have become a bit special with basketball, but only average in the other

20 hours ago, doverstutts said:

Then why do you continue to talk about him if you don’t pay any attention to him?

20 hours ago, Never2Yield said:

I laughed, then cried.

It's sad our football coach has helped make us love basketball again.

You can’t love basketball if football was ask good?

21 minutes ago, jared52 said:

You can’t love basketball if football was ask good?

That's not what I meant.  Perhaps my statement was poorly stated.

Your football coach should not have any bearing on your feeling toward basketball.

19 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

That's not what I meant.  Perhaps my statement was poorly stated.

Your football coach should not have any bearing on your feeling toward basketball.

Indeed. 

8 days until Tipoff!!!!!! 4 days until the exhibition !!!!! Only 4 more games to go on the other one....Bruce is boss!!!!!

Won't be many details on the scrimmage because of NCAA rules (ridiculous ones) but word is we won by 10 and thats all I have seen so far this morning

A little more trickling out: AU won 83-70 and Akingbola hit 2 of 5 three balls

now, another report said the score was 65-52, so idk

Archived