Graphic Video of Trump killing the media and perceived critics

TexasTiger

A graphic, violent parody video, shown at a meeting of President Trump's supporters at his Miami resort, depicts a likeness of the president shooting, stabbing and assaulting his political opponents and members of the news media in a church.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-graphic-video-depicting-trump-like-figure-assaulting-foes-media-shown-trump-doral-miami-resort-new-york-times/

That his supporters find this entertaining is very disturbing. That it played at an official event at Trump’s property is even more disturbing.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

A graphic, violent parody video, shown at a meeting of President Trump's supporters at his Miami resort, depicts a likeness of the president shooting, stabbing and assaulting his political opponents and members of the news media in a church.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-graphic-video-depicting-trump-like-figure-assaulting-foes-media-shown-trump-doral-miami-resort-new-york-times/

That his supporters find this entertaining is very disturbing. That it played at an official event at Trump’s property is even more disturbing.

i watched that on rolling stone. i did not care for it. the fact he shows this at a campaign rally should be a wake up call. i wonder  how many folks get hurt. i can tell you no true christian would show this just like they would not wear "make america great again, shoot a lib" t shirts. trump is nothing but a thug but his base will ignore or deflect this. i mean he is the anointed one sent her by jesus to save the country right?

Couldn't find it to watch anywhere. Not up on RS anymore. Trump didn't make it. Doesn't endorse it. Supposed to be "parody". Not sure what passes for parody these days. Maybe Schiff can expound.

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Couldn't find it to watch anywhere. Not up on RS anymore. Trump didn't make it. Doesn't endorse it. Supposed to be "parody". Not sure what passes for parody these days. Maybe Schiff can expound.

it is out there you just did not look hard enough. and the point is not that trump did not make it but one of his golf resorts was playing it for their patrons. pretty sure you are one of those cats that could care less if trump did kill someone in broad daylight.

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Fake news jumped on by the "usual suspects".....who apparently have not learned that when something sounds too good to be true for their political views, it's probably not true.  

I am amazed that in this day of computer graphics, photo shopping, etc....that any sophisticated person would believe something so crude without any skepticism....and take such a story and run with it. :slapfh:    

Next we will be hearing from some folks on this site that LaBron is the guru on China-US  relations. 

22 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Fake news jumped on by the "usual suspects".....who apparently have not learned that when something sounds too good to be true for their political views, it's probably not true.  

I am amazed that in this day of computer graphics, photo shopping, etc....that any sophisticated person would believe something so crude without any skepticism....and take such a story and run with it. :slapfh:    

Next we will be hearing from some folks on this site that LaBron is the guru on China-US  relations. 

So you deny it happened at all?

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

it is out there you just did not look hard enough. and the point is not that trump did not make it but one of his golf resorts was playing it for their patrons. pretty sure you are one of those cats that could care less if trump did kill someone in broad daylight.

My english mangling friend, the correct term is "couldn't care less". Your term means I care a little or a lot. Leaves some caring for reduction.  If you think I in some way would condone or accept a murder by Trump, then you are surprisingly dumber than I thought. No one on our side would accept that.  Nobody in politics has a string of dead bodies who got in their way following them. Oh wait. 

16 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

My english mangling friend, the correct term is "couldn't care less". Your term means I care a little or a lot. Leaves some caring for reduction.  If you think I in some way would condone or accept a murder by Trump, then you are surprisingly dumber than I thought. No one on our side would accept that.  Nobody in politics has a string of dead bodies who got in their way following them. Oh wait. 

had to throw that clinton deflection out there. yeah right she has tons of people killed every single year that rolls around. and of course all american law enforcement and our intel agencies are protecting her........lol. you guys kill me. get back to me when you guys quit mangling the truth about trump.

22 hours ago, aubiefifty said:
On 10/15/2019 at 9:13 AM, jj3jordan said:

it is out there you just did not look hard enough

Sure that you and thousands like you found it. Mission accomplished by media headlines like this. Year old and available on you-tube. No telling who plays it in some side room so the NYT or whoever can have you believing it was a centerpiece at a Trump resort.  

18 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Good grief.

image.png

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

I should add that your Dear Leader has no problem with accepting the murder and dismemberment of a journalist by his "friends".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7192545/Trump-cosies-notorious-Saudi-Crown-Prince-G20-summit.html

He was a muslim brotherhood guy, so not a friend. But yes, I do agree his demise and the method by which it was caused is not acceptable in this country.  You don't know what he thinks about it, so don't put feelings in his mind.  Every president we have had "cozied" up to the crown prince at one time or another. I guess not sending a seal team to remove him is "cozying". Whatever.

17 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

He was a muslim brotherhood guy, so not a friend. But yes, I do agree his demise and the method by which it was caused is not acceptable in this country.  You don't know what he thinks about it, so don't put feelings in his mind.  Every president we have had "cozied" up to the crown prince at one time or another. I guess not sending a seal team to remove him is "cozying". Whatever.

No, since you apparently don't know, this is cozing:

Donald Trump clinked glasses with Vladimir Putin and shared a joke with Mohammed Bin Salman in remarkably friendly scenes at the G20 summit today.

The US President clearly had no qualms about getting cosy with two of the world's most notorious leaders as he joined 19 other heads of state and a number of their partners at Osaka Castle, in Osaka, Japan.  

He was seen chiming his glass, which appeared to contain cola, with Putin - who drank from his own white Thermos mug - while Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe sat between them at the Leaders' Dinner. 

The Russian leader's choice of drinking vessel has prompted speculation that he suffers from paranoia.

Earlier in the day, a smiling Trump had jokingly told Putin 'don't meddle in the election, please' in reference to the US presidential contest next year in comments which prompted astonishment among observers. 

Trump's critics have accused him of being too friendly with Putin and castigated him for failing to publicly confront the Russian leader in Helsinki over allegations of Moscow's meddling in the 2016 presidential election. 

In a further attempt to lighten the mood, Trump sought common ground with Putin by cracking a joke at the expense of journalists gathered to cover the leaders at the outset of their meeting. 'Get rid of them. "Fake news" is a great term, isn't it? You don't have this problem in Russia but we do,' Trump said. To which Putin responded, in English: 'We also have. It's the same.'  

The US President also exchanged greetings with a grinning Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman at a 'family photo' at the summit.

Bin Salman has been under increased scrutiny since the murder of Saudi dissident and Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi. The CIA reportedly has concluded that he ordered the murder.....

And that was a really nice touch joking with Putin about getting rid of the press, huh?

List of journalists killed in Russia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

What an embarrassment Trump is to our country and values.

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

No, since you apparently don't know, this is cozing:

Donald Trump clinked glasses with Vladimir Putin and shared a joke with Mohammed Bin Salman in remarkably friendly scenes at the G20 summit today.

The US President clearly had no qualms about getting cosy with two of the world's most notorious leaders as he joined 19 other heads of state and a number of their partners at Osaka Castle, in Osaka, Japan.  

He was seen chiming his glass, which appeared to contain cola, with Putin - who drank from his own white Thermos mug - while Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe sat between them at the Leaders' Dinner. 

The Russian leader's choice of drinking vessel has prompted speculation that he suffers from paranoia.

Earlier in the day, a smiling Trump had jokingly told Putin 'don't meddle in the election, please' in reference to the US presidential contest next year in comments which prompted astonishment among observers. 

Trump's critics have accused him of being too friendly with Putin and castigated him for failing to publicly confront the Russian leader in Helsinki over allegations of Moscow's meddling in the 2016 presidential election. 

In a further attempt to lighten the mood, Trump sought common ground with Putin by cracking a joke at the expense of journalists gathered to cover the leaders at the outset of their meeting. 'Get rid of them. "Fake news" is a great term, isn't it? You don't have this problem in Russia but we do,' Trump said. To which Putin responded, in English: 'We also have. It's the same.'  

The US President also exchanged greetings with a grinning Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman at a 'family photo' at the summit.

Bin Salman has been under increased scrutiny since the murder of Saudi dissident and Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi. The CIA reportedly has concluded that he ordered the murder.....

And that was a really nice touch joking with Putin about getting rid of the press, huh?

List of journalists killed in Russia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

What an embarrassment Trump is to our country and values.

What does this have to do with this thread?

11 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

What does this have to do with this thread?

It was a response to your statement (also in this thread):

"I guess not sending a seal team to remove him is "cozying".

I thought the video was funny... if a bit too long. Still good for a chuckle.

Reminded me of a much better video from like a decade ago starring Mario Fannin, where after showing a play he broke for a long run it cut to some excellently changed movie scenes where Fannin was edited in. Car hitting a dude being replaced with Fannin sprinting down the street running into him, the jeep chase scene in Jurassic Park but when they look back screaming it's just Fannin running fast as hell towards them... all while super mario music is playing.... wish I could find that video :( 

Archived