Arkansas

AuburnTiger4Life

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

35-7 at home to their former QB lol.

@McLoofus  Gus fans will now include they do not want to be Arky in addition to not wanting to be Rocky Top! lol

13 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

WKU up on Arky 28-7 late in the 2nd. What a dumpster that program has become 

Somebody needs to tell them that tanking only helps you get better players at the professional level. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

@McLoofus  Gus fans will now include they do not want to be Arky in addition to not wanting to be Rocky Top! lol

True but does anybody really want to be Arkansas? 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

They’re pathetic.

Need to shut their football program down for a couple years and regroup. Sarcasm. Sort of. 

Nah this is truth. Seriously. They are a abomination.

4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

True but does anybody really want to be Arkansas? 

I wish that Gus WOULD  WANT to be at Arky! lol. GO HOME GUS!!!!!!

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

My Arkansas buddy has been relegated to bragging about their women’s soccer team beating AU. Sad. 

hahahahahahah yah but how is their equestrian team?!

I had a feeling Arkansas would lose and that would be the final nail in the coffin for the Chad Morris Era... But I'm wondering if he even makes it out of the tunnel for half time 😬

Also, the difference between Auburn and Tennessee/Arkansas is night and day. Those are total rebuilds from the previous tenants trashing the place. Gus Malzahn is more like the one who maybe pays on time but maybe disappears and is difficult to get ahold of.

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I wish that Gus WOULD  WANT to be at Arky! lol. GO HOME GUS!!!!!!

They'd be happy to can Morris and hire Gustav, Im sure.   I can't see Morris surviving much more of this.

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN      ;)

1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

I had a feeling Arkansas would lose and that would be the final nail in the coffin for the Chad Morris Era... But I'm wondering if he even makes it out of the tunnel for half time 😬

Also, the difference between Auburn and Tennessee/Arkansas is night and day. Those are total rebuilds from the previous tenants trashing the place. Gus Malzahn is more like the one who maybe pays on time but maybe disappears and is difficult to get ahold of.

Gus is obviously our Shula! Can't wait to finally get our saban!!! Been waiting my whole life for a great coach in football! Lol

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus is obviously our Shula! Can't wait to finally get our saban!!! Been waiting my whole life for a great coach in football! Lol

I mean I feel ya. But we all know Saban isn't "Saban" without Alabama. And as much as we love football around here, we will never share the same religious, win-at-all-cost zeal that Bama has. We could have Nick Saban himself and I fully believe he would look no different than his time at LSU.

Simply put, Auburn doesn't have the culture to support Saban-like performance. If we did, best believe the NCAA would be gunning to give us the Death Penalty.

I don't know what the solution is and to be honest I don't know that there is one. 

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Should've given Right Reverend Nutt a lifetime contract!

Was thinking that the other day. Nutt comes off as a buffoon, but they have pretty much sucked since he's been gone.

35 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

They'd be happy to can Morris and hire Gustav, Im sure.   I can't see Morris surviving much more of this.

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN      ;)

A perfect storm could be brewing.  Timing is everything.  Eatin' popcorn...:popcorn:

5 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

I mean I feel ya. But we all know Saban isn't "Saban" without Alabama. And as much as we love football around here, we will never share the same religious, win-at-all-cost zeal that Bama has. We could have Nick Saban himself and I fully believe he would look no different than his time at LSU.

Simply put, Auburn doesn't have the culture to support Saban-like performance. If we did, best believe the NCAA would be gunning to give us the Death Penalty.

I don't know what the solution is and to be honest I don't know that there is one. 

There is ALWAYS a solution.  Cost (of doing and of not doing) and timing are the huge variables...:muscles:

1 minute ago, oracle79 said:

I think Gus could turn them around.

16 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Should've given Right Reverend Nutt a lifetime contract!

I bet somewhere, right this moment,  Bielema is laughing his rump off.

Just now, ToraGirl said:

There is ALWAYS a solution.  Cost (of doing and of not doing) and timing are the huge variables...:muscles:

Texas A&M thought throwing money at the problem was the solution and look where they are. Some would say Jimbo Fisher wasn't worth the cost to begin with, but outside of our sphere of influence, most thought that was a huge move and huge get.

Archived