I'm done.

TitanTiger

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not delay the inevitable.  Cut the cord and move on.  Offense is horrible.  It will not change just another excuse.  Schedule, youth, fill in the blank....

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I understand he is a freshman but a lot of freshman play now. What is bad is when you miss a wide open receiver under no pressure with the game on the line twice in the final few minutes. No I just don’t think Bo has the mental toughness to play at this level. 

And most of them struggle against strong defenses, especially when they have a bad offensive line and no running game.

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

Honestly

5 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

The worst possible outcome  for AU was a close loss. 

If we had tied and lost in an emotional 1, 2, or 3 OT, I think he's safe.  I honestly think all bets are off now.

9 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Our dumb asses would pay Gus the big buyout. Bring in Rhett Lashlee!!!

Rhett at OC, Gus out for a smoke= we're 10-0 right now. And this is not sarcasm. 

Cristobal, Stoops, Fleck, Rhule, Venables, Aranda. I’d be making calls in that order. 

He’s been a dead man walking for too long now. I’ll believe it when I see it. I’m beyond done. I’ve got tickets to next weekend and the iron bowl. My wife being a bama fan, won’t let me sell the I.b tickets. I might just get drunk and eat mama G’s for both of the games

GREAT GOOGLI-MOOGLY!!!!!

Why would anybody bring up Lashley? 

PTB's could be on this board!!

LOL!!!

Just now, ToraGirl said:

If we had tied and lost in an emotional 1, 2, or 3 OT, I think he's safe.  I honestly think all bets are off now.

Still a money deal. I love the guy. But he's exposed. He literally doesn't know the x's and o's of offense.

I know the value of being careful, faithful, optimistic, diplomatic about this stuff (not that I always am) The last thing Auburn needs is the fans calling the shots. It's a messy deal. 

But the guy just isn't able.

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

If you're done, don't let the door hit you on the way out. See y'all again I guess when things are going well?

lol when are things going well? Every 3 years? Lol

4 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Might beat Bama, but he doesn't throw in the kitchen sink. Kitchen sink transferred last week

Gus on the headset:  "Put in the kitchen sink"

HAL:  "I'm sorry Dave, the kitchen sink has entered the transfer portal."

1 minute ago, Browning4AU said:

I'm all for getting a new coach and have been since the end of last season. Even though those numbers aren't good, who's got a better resume in the SEC? 

On another note, AU deserved to lose the game. Whether it be inept play calling or inept execution, they deserved to lose. At the same time, does anyone else think there was something fishy in the game? I will state when the refs make bad calls but won't say a team loses because of bad calls (most of the time). Are we really going to sit here and pretend that there was conclusive evidence to overturn the SW catch? What about the no call on the obvious facemask that happened on Bo? Most importantly, what the hell was the ref yelling at Gus and another assistant saying something that sounded like, "They can't keep playing that s***ty ball!!!"?

Refs made bad calls that went our way too. We didn’t loose because of refs . As much as I wanted it Seth didn’t make the catch and control it in bounds. It was close but he was out by the time he controlled it. Problem is we should have never been that far down. Also even if you want to give Bo the doubt for being a freshman it is still Guses fault he is having to play the freshman . He has been here long enough that the lack of talent at any position is his fault. The lack was even do to one injury. We started the year with 3 QBs on of which is a guy that’s 26 and a baseball player and we let another freshman walk because Pat said his son was playing all the time no swapping. 

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

If you're done, don't let the door hit you on the way out. See y'all again I guess when things are going well?

I'm done with Gus you blithering idiot.  Don't like the hard truth, the internet's a big place.  Go find the Puppies and Rainbows forum.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

And most of them struggle against strong defenses, especially when they have a bad offensive line and no running game.

And more importantly, a TERRIBLE head coach. 

7 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

I'm all for getting a new coach and have been since the end of last season. Even though those numbers aren't good, who's got a better resume in the SEC? 

On another note, AU deserved to lose the game. Whether it be inept play calling or inept execution, they deserved to lose. At the same time, does anyone else think there was something fishy in the game? I will state when the refs make bad calls but won't say a team loses because of bad calls (most of the time). Are we really going to sit here and pretend that there was conclusive evidence to overturn the SW catch? What about the no call on the obvious facemask that happened on Bo? Most importantly, what the hell was the ref yelling at Gus and another assistant saying something that sounded like, "They can't keep playing that s***ty ball!!!"?

SW bobbled the ball. I hate it too, but it was the right call.

5 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:
  5 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

The worst possible outcome  for AU was a close loss. 

Hope you’re right. I’d be thrilled to death to come out of church tomorrow and told Auburn was looking a new HC. 

Just now, YankeeTiger24 said:

Promote Steele for continuity's sake and hire OC?

Hell promote Steele and do what LSU did for oregeron. AU doesn’t have that capability tho I’m afraid 

Archived