Lashlee to Miami as OC

Auburn Kev

19 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

He's on his way to being our HC

Was about to say the same thing lol

Best move he made was leaving Gus. He's got a good upward direction in his career now.

2 hours ago, CR said:

Best move he made was leaving Gus. He's got a good upward direction in his career now.

Yep.....young guys can't hang around their mentors forever......he made a good move and has done well each place he as been.   Miami has great possibilities...the ACC is a mess and someone needs to challenge Clemson..... but he's got his work cut out for him 

On 1/4/2020 at 7:03 PM, AU64 said:

Yep.....young guys can't hang around their mentors forever......he made a good move and has done well each place he as been.   Miami has great possibilities...the ACC is a mess and someone needs to challenge Clemson..... but he's got his work cut out for him 

I probably would have said No and hoped for another opportunity. Miami is a mess and coach killer lately. And doesnt he have kids? Wouldnt wanna raise my kids in Miami.

1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

I probably would have said No and hoped for another opportunity. Miami is a mess and coach killer lately. And doesnt he have kids? Wouldnt wanna raise my kids in Miami.

Could be but I guess it's a chance to "move up" and I think Coral Gables is pretty nice isn't it?   BUT...a Power 5 school and lots of talent in the region if Diaz can pull them in. 

4 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

Pat Nix didn't have a problem with it.

4 hours ago, CCTAU said:

WHAT? He sucked when he was here!

Or did he? Funny how that is...

He has three years of coaching experience on his own and has done pretty well.....seems maybe he learned something while he was here that he has been able to apply elsewhere....:dunno:

18 hours ago, AU64 said:

He has three years of coaching experience on his own and has done pretty well.....seems maybe he learned something while he was here that he has been able to apply elsewhere....:dunno:

........Or correct!

On 1/9/2020 at 6:37 PM, AU64 said:

Apparently he wasn’t allowed to apply it here!

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

Apparently he wasn’t allowed to apply it here!

Seems to me he learned quite a bit while he was here. . . At least that seems to be the opinion of schools that hired him after he left Auburn.

8 hours ago, AU64 said:

Seems to me he learned quite a bit while he was here. . . At least that seems to be the opinion of schools that hired him after he left Auburn.

You do know the difference between "learned" and "apply", right?

Archived