Men vs South Carolina Game Thread

GwillMac6

18-21 from the free throw line. And 2 of those misses were late!!! On front ends of one and ones. Woooooo!!!!!! Love to see us shoot that well from the line!!!! Let's goooooooo!!!! 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Cambridge finished with 26? Wooow

Bruhhhhhh come on. You were supposed to be there student!!!! Lol. You letting us all down in here!!!! LMAO

That Miss ST win AT the hump keeps looking better and better baaaaay beeeeee!!! They just beat arky. That has to be a quad 1 win by now right? And if not it's close!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Bruhhhhhh come on. You were supposed to be there student!!!! Lol. You letting us all down in here!!!! LMAO

I’m helping film a short flick or I would’ve been :( definitely wanted to be there 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I’m helping film a short flick or I would’ve been :( definitely wanted to be there 

Hahaha okkkkkkk Hollywood!!! Didn't know you were a Superstar like that!!! Lol

For all the people asking why jaylin Williams does not play more. This is your most likely answer.

😂🤣😭🤭

Screenshot_20200122-204511.png

@Zeek muhhhhhhhh dude. Where you at?!?! You know it is not officially a Bball game thread until we get your thoughts, comments and opinions on the game!!! What did you think about young Skywalker Cambridge GOING OFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!? That was a sight to behold. He was EN FUEGO! WOOOOOO!!!!

O and NO freaking WONDER muhhhhhhhhhhh guy Andy Kennedy is always so complimentary of Bruuuuuuuuuuuce and AU!!! He said on the broadcast tonight his oldest daughter is a Sophmore at AU! WAR EAGLE AK! If we ever are in need of another assistant spot I mean AK makes the most sense now. 

From what little I did read and see, it seems like BP ran more of that “point Okoro” offense tonight. 

look, I don’t think the kid has innate point guard faculties, he couldn’t do it full time. But his vision, for his position and age, has been there more often than not 

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

From what little I did read and see, it seems like BP ran more of that “point Okoro” offense tonight. 

look, I don’t think the kid has innate point guard faculties, he couldn’t do it full time. But his vision, for his position and age, has been there more often than not 

7 assists and 0 turnovers for Okoro tonight. I much prefer him running the show when McCormick is off the floor than freaking Samir.

War Eagle guys!  Sorry I am late to the party, although I did watch the game live.  I am super excited for next year as these freshmen will be seasoned and the incoming freshmen are extremely talented.

• ellitor changed the title to Men vs South Carolina Game Thread
10 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

DC kinda played the role DP served during last years tourney run. Hope it’s semi sustainable

Funny thing is about a week ago someone posted that DC needed to be permanently on the bench since he was not helping the team at all.  

And last night he carried the offense....and the rest of the team had an off night from the field....especially from the three line.    

Saturday should be an interesting game...

Glad all our concerns with the offense can be put to rest now.....right......RIGHT!!! 😬

Based on the first 5 minutes and last 5 minutes of the game that answer is NO (note the caps). It was nice to see Cambridge go off. That is what we need.....some guys to step up. Flanigan has had some moments and now Cambridge has as well. Can he keep it going?? Great question....i hope he can. We need JJ, Cambridge, and Flanigan to start giving us some consistent performances. It was good to see Doughty have some success in the second half.....he was really struggling in the first half. 

I also loved seeing the offense go through Okoro some more. He did an excellent job of finding open teammates. He is such a rare player cause you can tell he is just as happy getting the points as he is dishing out assists and getting turnovers. As long as the team is winning Okoro is good and that is a rare thing from your best player. 

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

That Miss ST win AT the hump keeps looking better and better baaaaay beeeeee!!! They just beat arky. That has to be a quad 1 win by now right? And if not it's close!

I think they are ranked in the low 50's in the NET so it should already be a Quad 1 win.

8 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Glad all our concerns with the offense can be put to rest now.....right......RIGHT!!! 😬

Based on the first 5 minutes and last 5 minutes of the game that answer is NO (note the caps). It was nice to see Cambridge go off. That is what we need.....some guys to step up. Flanigan has had some moments and now Cambridge has as well. Can he keep it going?? Great question....i hope he can. We need JJ, Cambridge, and Flanigan to start giving us some consistent performances. It was good to see Doughty have some success in the second half.....he was really struggling in the first half. 

I also loved seeing the offense go through Okoro some more. He did an excellent job of finding open teammates. He is such a rare player cause you can tell he is just as happy getting the points as he is dishing out assists and getting turnovers. As long as the team is winning Okoro is good and that is a rare thing from your best player. 

It was nice to see improvement but USCe is ranked 101st in the Net compared to UA @ 38th and UF @ 36th.  

Yes but my big take away was 16 assist by by our three backcourt guys. That opened up a lot of 3 point shots. That’s  what team play looks like. 18-21 from the FT line was also big. Now we got to learn to play on the road like that. 👏👏👏

Archived